Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Life Episode 5 and 6 discussion thread.

CastletonSnob

>Starting next week, episodes will be 2 separate shorts, so no more awkwardly splitting episodes into part 1 and part 2
>Quality of episodes get better every week

There's a chance next week will be when the show really hits its stride

(edited)

I feel like this is now the standard opinion, but I'm also liking these newer episodes more and more, and although it still seems unlikely Pony Life will ever reach quite the same heights as FiM, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Did Cellie use nonexistent fingers to hang up the phone:dash:?

Ah, classic pony hoof magic.

latest?cb=20111012170758

Still, it would be fun to speculate on how you'd design touch screen apps to accommodate hooves.

Edited by Ixrec
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/5/2020 at 12:20 PM, VG_Addict said:

>Starting next week, episodes will be 2 separate shorts, so no more awkwardly splitting episodes into part 1 and part 2

Good. Even hyperactive kids know how to ingest eleven minutes of hyperactivity in one sitting. :laugh: 

I enjoyed Episode 5 more, I laughed at Rarity acting like Gollum and her inner self tricking her. Episode 6 had a weird, albeit humorous, twist and confusing mixed messages. "Put yourself first" was probably part joke/part serious, but Rainbow helping cook while she was sick...need I comment? :scoots:

On 7/7/2020 at 9:21 AM, Photon Jet said:

I did like the part where Rarity was impersonating Gollum. Gosh, Tabitha's such a talented voice actress to come off with a stunning performance like that.

She's had decades of experience as a voice actress.

• Brohoof 2

They are alright, some parts were actually good and funny, but it was still so hyper(understandable, as the episodes were 11 minutes long).

Also, are they trying to ship twilight and dash? hey I am not complaining.  By the way, this was the best scene in the show so far(IMO):

large.thumb.jpg.a1e8853f8e0f6400c42567e1e0c4e2b2.jpg

I couldn't keep up with any of the episodes. Too fast pace, too short episodes, and plots being difficult to understand. Loud music covering up what they are saying at times. And Rainbow Dash being sick and sneezing out all kinds of germs made her disgusting and uncool for the first time.

This show is not my cup of tea. :eww: I gave it 6 tries. No more. I'll save these for my unborn 3 year old children Max and Linda, they will love the random screaming cat sized potion drinking ponies, with their slimy toddler screams

• 2 weeks later...

For the first episode, Tabitha's voice performance with that Gollum moment was great! With the continuity we've been seeing through Pinkie's competition, I'm wondering if the magic bandana, or at least that strange dimension with the mysterious being, will make a reappearance at some point in the future! Each dark truth bit made me laugh, especially whatever that bit was with Fluttershy.

For the second, I cannot believe they let Rainbow cook with them looking like that! Go home and sleep girl! I was surprised how sad I was when Pinkie got disqualified, so I'm happy she gets a second chance on a spinoff of the same cooking show.

I enjoyed both of these!

• 6 months later...
On 2020-07-10 at 11:01 AM, Rushing cash said:

They are alright, some parts were actually good and funny, but it was still so hyper(understandable, as the episodes were 11 minutes long).

Also, are they trying to ship twilight and dash? hey I am not complaining.  By the way, this was the best scene in the show so far(IMO):

large.thumb.jpg.a1e8853f8e0f6400c42567e1e0c4e2b2.jpg

:D I loved this part too! Actually felt like new pony :3 One of the advantages of giving Pony Life a chance is that it does give you a few ponyish moments :) 

• Brohoof 1