Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Clone High being rebooted/Clone High discussion

ggg-2

(edited)

Apparently it was announced 2 days ago that the MTV cult classic animated series Clone High will be rebooted with the original creators, no word i can see about cast. They better be careful with this, but not too careful. We want a funny show but we don't want another controversy in India over Gandhi again. Edit: decided to update this thread so people can discuss the original!

Edited by ggg-2

(edited)

I'm excited about it! :) I watched Clone High only a year ago and I've been waiting for a reboot since

5 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

We want a funny show but we don't want another controversy in India over Gandhi again.

However, idk much about the show's history or what's behind the scenes, so idk what you mean by this..

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Gaines said:

I'm excited about it! :) I watched Clone High only a year ago and I've been waiting for a reboot since

However, idk much about the show's history or what's behind the scenes, so idk what you mean by this..

Here

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Larksy said:

Here

Ah that's bad.. I understand :sunny: Thanks

7 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

They better be careful with this, but not too careful. We want a funny show but we don't want another controversy in India over Gandhi again.

I see what you mean now

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Never heard of it, but if it is anything like MTV produces, such as Jackas* then I am not interested

Nah it's about a high school full of cloned dead famous people. It's an adult cartoon that's pretty funny (in my opinion :toldya:)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

They should meld it with the anime OVA "Read or Die"! Similar theme, but serious. Cloned famous people are the evil baddies attempting to take over the world in Read or Dream!

Sorry for being off topic, but that's what Clone High always makes me think of!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I've never seen the original show :wacko: If I get around to it, I'll give an episode a shot. I just hope it's funnier than most of the newer adult cartoons.

• The title was changed to Clone High being rebooted/Clone High discussion