Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction

SharpieSketches

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

google images

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

well i was playing black ops 2 on the xbox 360 and kept noticing pony emblems ppl were "advertisiing" so i decided to ask a buddy of mine who, at that point, was already a brony. from there i started watching and now that its over i miss it already XD but ponies are here to stay as long as i have my tablet i mean

hello all who read this, i found this sight when looking for refs for a pony piece of art im currently making - should be made by the time u read this XD anyway im a digital pony/furry artist, i do some VA work on the side and i play games when im bored which is always - currently fallout 4 (melee build) i may do some requests just to establish a presence on this site so look for free art coming soon.currently my gaming and VA works are free im only charging for art atm but i hope that'll change in the future . please if u have any questions pm me and we can chat about anything

• Brohoof 5

welcome to the site, just a heads up it's probably better to ask if it's okay to use someone's art as reference. anyway, hope you enjoy the site.