Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Cordially Invited To The Wedding Of Lyra And Bonbon

Bon Bon

"Oh thank Luna! Somepony got an invitation. Look, today is mine and Lyra's wedding day. All of our close friends here in ponyville are supposed to attend. Unfortunately Derpy Hooves didn't tell anypony that today was her day off. So can you help a mare out and get these invitations around? Also, have you seen Lyra? no pony seems to be able to locate her and I haven't seen hide nor horn of her since yesterday. I'd just like our wedding to only be half the crazy of Crank and Matilda's was. Is that too much to ask? maybe she's checking on the wedding preperations again so that's where i'd start looking

mlp_fim___bon_bon_by_marxhog-d74y6yt.png
send the invitation badge 1057820640_WeddingInvitation.png.6235fe2fee5f01658231697b6c63ef7d.pngto everyone you can and search through the forums to find Lyra or somepony who knows where she is

• Brohoof 15

• The topic was featured
2 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

How does one send the badge to everyone?

Click on Awards under Forum +

There should be a Event Badges link there under Categories. Go to that link

On a list of Forum Award badges, click to the final page. You should find the badge that are manually given out there.

I haven't been to a wedding in years, but then I only stick around for the dinner before going back home. I never stick around for the party afterwards since they're not my thing (I haven't been to a party in over twenty years... Maybe twenty-five.). Anyway... I wonder where that Lyra has wandered off to. She must be around here somewhere.

Why do you guys always lose each other? :ButtercupLaugh: 

But I guess a little fun detective work won't hurt, let see what I can do.

Also you're invited in your own wedding @Bon Bon and @Lyra Heartstrings now show yourself Lyra! You can't say no to your own wedding now eh?