Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hug Somepony. Anypony!

Pinkie Pie

6 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I normally do this in the "Hug a user!" thread, but I'll do it here too. :mlp_icwudt:

@Altastrofae 🌊@Bastian@CatCat, @You@Cwanky@CinnamonPop@Deae Rising Shine~@Derpy Pon-3, @DivineKnight1000@Dynamo Pad@Emerald Heart, @EpicEnergy@ExplosionMare@Fasu, @Goofyg24@J.T.@Jesse Terrence, @Js250476@Koncova@Larksy@Le Trotteur Sauvage, @Limestone-Pie, @Lord Midnight Madness, @LyraLover 💙@MapleMoon, @Mediocre Mare@Midnight Danny@Muffinnz, @Nsxile 🔥🐲, @Deerie@Pastel Heart, @Petrus@PoisonClaw@Prince Doopliss, @Lucky Bolt 2.0 🤣@Prospekt@RaraLover@Renegade the Unicorn@Rising Dusk@Rixton@ShadOBabe, @Sherbie-kun @SolarFlare13@Sparklefan1234, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna@Tacodidra@TheRockARooster 🇦🇺🇺🇸@ToastedScone, @Treeglow Flicker @Windy Breeze 🥧@WinterMane@Dark Horse@Randimaxis@Bakugou is my Man@Totally Roseluck@TBD 🚬@Lord Valtasar@Pathfinder@Odyssey, @Jedishy@Rikifive, @no_longer_here@ChB, @Astral Vision@CypherHoof 🐎, @Tropical Melody, @Ganaram Inukshuk, @Ninja Pizza BatCat, @ShadowEclipse, @fare67t, @Dark Qiviut, @applesjck, @Twilight Luna@Longhaul, @Ragland Tiger, @Cagey, @Cash In, @strongwilled_pegasus, @Phosphor@RDDash, @Flutterstrike , @EquesWrestlingEnt@WWolf@TigerGeekGuy, @Photon Jet, @AveryGamerDude, @LeafFerret@Yoshi89@TheAnimationFanatic, @Tao, @SpittyPie2005, @Dreambiscuit, @Dawnchaser 🌄@Dank Pony Child, @PuddingPonyPal, @Nightfall Gloam, @Hierok, @CookieCake@Wayzer@Dabmanz, @Sondash Studios@princess_lyra@Joker Q@HomuraAkemi@zoloft, @Cyclone 1066, @Sonata~, @tylad, @Antagonist, @Will Guide, @Rarity the Snowperior, @Live Spark, @Worldfrog, @Hightlyze, @DasCapschen, @FalconBrony, @Dusknoir@Osoka_Topez, @DJ Wolfe, @Frostgage, @BastementSparkle, @Sunamena, @Elements of Chaos, @Flow, @Spidey10@vampireponyprince, @King of Canterlot, @StarrySkyDash, @AppleButt@TomDaBombMLP, @Fluttershyfan94, @S1lent, @Eniac, @ShyloFluff, @Thuja, @Woohoo, @Widdershins, @Justin_Case001, @Partialgeek514, @Lunar Glow, @~C. Discord~, @PawelS, @vgmaster9, @chaosprincess, @AriaTheLovely, @ggg-2, @SparklingSwirls, @Glitter Pen, @HereComesTom@TheTaZe, @Sunny Fox, @Kyoshi, @Morning Dew 💧, @AJ2489, @small-Magnum, @PinkieSpy, @Pucksterv, @Dethl Void, @cuteycindyhoney, @Ghost Riley, @Buzz, @MidnightFire1222, @Naiya The Brony, @superspyro3000, @Handsome Changeling, @Blackfire Blaze, @Blitz Boom, @Ganondorf8

To @Samurai Equine, thank you very much for the hug! 

Duo gets a hug.png

• Brohoof 1

After that one time I stopped doing this kind of things. Gotta bring love to y'all again! :pinkie:

@AppleButt @CloudMistDragon @Lord Valtasar @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Midnight Danny @StarrySkyDash  @Tacodidra @Rikifive @TBD 🚬 @King of Canterlot @Sunamena @Kyoshi @Millennium Shadow @Will Guide @Koncova @Lucky Bolt 2.0 🤣@Mellow Mane 🍀 @ShadOBabe@Sherbie-kun  @Splashee @Deerie @Twilight Luna @Treeglow Flicker  @TomDaBombMLP @TheRockARooster 🇦🇺🇺🇸 @Sparklefan1234 @Windy Breeze 🥧 @Dark Horse @Nsxile 🔥🐲 @Deae Rising Shine~ @Randimaxis @Totally Roseluck @LyraLover 💚 @SpittyPie2005 @SolarFlare13 @Cash In @You @Emerald Heart @EpicEnergy @Miss @Yoshi89 @Lunarfur @Muffinnz @superspyro3000@Bakugou is my Man @Rising Dusk@Goofyg24 

For @applesjck, hope life is treating her well.

Special hugs to:

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna You're an amazing bro, better than anything I could have asked for. Thank you.

@Pastel Heart You're an amazing sis, the time I've spent with you is worth more than you think. Thank you. 

@Schattenherz You may be on a break from the forums, but I still have love stored for ya right here. A pity you were shy at first, I would have enjoyed these months with you. Your arrival was a big surprise. Thank you. 

@Samurai Equine Your positivity and spirit are things I admire, a great friend you are! Hope you never change. Thank you.

@Cagey Time has only proven that you are amazing, first there is the drawing which I hold dear. Secondly is the time when you helped me, I needed that. Thank you.

@DivineKnight1000 Another of my best acquaintances, only seeing your name in the notifications page makes me smile. Thank you.

@RaraLover My very first friend here, eternally grateful for showing me this place and for being the awesome friend you are. Thank you.

I don't like getting like this but you seven have a special place in my heart, thank you for making my life so much better. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 9

13 hours ago, superspyro3000 said:

To @Samurai Equine, thank you very much for the hug!

You're welcome. :mlp_yeehaa:

11 hours ago, Bastian said:

@Samurai Equine Your positivity and spirit are things I admire, a great friend you are! Hope you never change. Thank you.

I have no intention of changing. Friends like you keep me going. :)

8 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

You are also welcome. :rarity: I do my best to make sure no one is forgotten.

6 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Alright, I don't normally give out hugs very often, but I'll make an exception this one time I suppose :proud:

You should make exceptions more often. :grin:

6 hours ago, PoisonClaw said:

Have a great day everyone!

You too! :kirin:

4 hours ago, Thuja said:

*hugs @Samurai Equine back* hope you're taking care of yourself and having a good day!!!

Same to you, buddy. :BrightMacContent:

2 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

You guys are all awesome. Keep looking up, everything is cool.

You're awesome too! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured

:blush: Special hugs:

@You For showing me an awesome card game and playing it with me. I really needed something like this at the time, so it means a lot to me. :kindness:

@Tacodidra For calling me a friend. And for lots of reactions. :fluttershy: You always give me a warm feel, because I know there is always at least one person who reads and appreciates the things I reply here. :kindness:

@TomDaBombMLP I simply respect your love for MLP. Your words and feelings towards the ponies resonate immensely with me, even though we didn't really talk that much, you will always have my support! :)

@King of Canterlot For just being you and following your heart, heehee. :wub: You are one of my biggest inspirations. :coco:

@Kitty Rose For being an awesome conversationalist. Thanks to you, I have always something I can looking forward to. :catface:

@Bastian For being number 1~! :mlp_smug: We both are deep thinkers and there is a lot I can learn from you. One of the things I like about you, is, that you use your brains for the good and for the wish to make things better for everyone. *salutes*

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna For bringing smiles on many faces. No words can describe what an amazing person you are. Thank you. :kindness:

:blush: And a few more thank you hugs:

@AppleButt @Midnight Danny @Mellow Mane 🍀 @Rainbow Cloud @Ixrec @Lunarfur @Bakugou is my Man

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...