Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is your best friend "your best friend"?

Reecejackox

On 7/11/2020 at 1:13 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

My best friend understands me better than anyone else I know, and I understand her the same way. We don’t even need to say anything most of the time because we’re always thinking the same things. I met her at work (she started a year after me) and we have had similar jobs to do, and we always have each others’ backs. When I was on medical leave she took care of everything for me while I was away and helped me when the time came for me to return. She introduced me to my husband and has always been the most loyal, trustworthy and understanding friend in the world. I don’t call her my friend but my soul sister. Even my real sister isn’t as close to me as this girl is. I absolutely love her to bits. 

Does your best friend even understand you more than your husband does? 

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Cause he understands me better than anyone else I know, even myself sometimes. Silences in voice/video call are never awkward, he always finds some way to make me happy.

He's also always looking out for me, making sure I eat, drink water, and go to sleep at a reasonable hour. He's just such a good guy, maybe that's why he's also my crush. Ooop. :blush:

Can't wait to see him again in a few weeks.

• 1 month later...

Quite a few reasons really

1. We both have the same main hobby which is martial arts

2. He makes me laugh so much even when hes not rly trying too lol, sometimes its embarrassing in public 😬

3. Theres been times where if im really upset or crying he will comfort me. Earlier this year I hurt my ankle bad when we were out on scooters with friends. The other guys thought it was funny but he could see i was upset so he helped me back to his house, when i sat down with his mum icing my foot he was hugging me while i cried like a baby 😳

4. He lets me borrow his PlayStation games

5. Hes always there if i need him just to chat even if its just on the phone

I try and be such a good friend to him as well but he really is the best, idk what i would do without him 🤗

Edited by Tweek
  • Brohoof 2

@Shrug@Treeglow Flicker  and @cuteycindyhoney are my Best Friends because we have a similar sense of humor.

@TheRockARooster and @Denim&Venöm are my Best Friends because we share a love of professional wrestling.

@ChB @Clawdeen and @ExplosionMare are my Best Friends because I can talk to them about ANYTHING.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3