Uh, Hey

Tanner

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Can't remember anymore!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It was there for me when I was in a dark spot in my life. I really cannot say more than that because well... heck it'll always hold an unspeakably special place in my heart.

I know my account doesn't say I'm new but.. I just wanted to stop by, this time for good, and really just stick around again. I was never too popular on these forums, and I know for a fact nobody will remember me - but I missed MLP, I really did. I used to go by Crimsonn and was always a bit of a lurker!

I guess I'd just like to start fresh, say hello, make more connections. My old OC was called Tanner. Most of the art of him has been lost and I've no idea how to find it again but - I suppose you could just call me Tanner heh. 

I'm an avid writer with nothing to really show for because I scrap everything I write. I began a fan fiction for MLP when I was last invested into the fandom but I ended up cancelling it... maybe I should pick up fanfiction writing again.

imprettysureivemadeanattempttocomebackbeforebutwentbackonmywordandimsorryforthatiguessijustdidntknowhowtoscootmyselfinagain

Edited by Tanner
  • Brohoof 8

1 minute ago, Vinyl Scratch. said:

Welcome back! I'm in pretty much the same boat. I want to start being a bit more active on the forums again, I really do find myself missing this place :please:

This place tugs at my heartstrings so much and I hatelove it!

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Tanner said:

This place tugs at my heartstrings so much and I hatelove it!

Oh yeah, so many good memories on and around this site. Nostalgia is way more powerful than it has any business being

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Returned to the herd you have? Strong the friendship is with you. Welcome you back we do.

c76569e51f75b8b5f87826f6b97ced26.thumb.png.82afd4c62e13104f899a33c1caabb1b0.png

I approve of you so much, you're a treasure.

7 minutes ago, Midnight Danny said:

Hello @Tanner and welcome back to the MLP Forums! :yay:

It's sooo nice to meet you! :mlp_pinkie:

d87.gif

Likewise! :love: