Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Worst Game You’ve Ever Played

Fritzy

We’ve all had that one game:one that is just so bad you’ll never touch it again. And you will never forget it for simply that reason it was awful. So what’s that one bad game(even ganes if you wanna list more than one) you’ve played. 

I played some Volkswagen beatle game on the N64 that didn't make much sense. I don't think it was multiplayer, and you could do timed laps bit no races against AI of anykind. The only redeeming thing was you could crash the bright yellow bugger into a Cliffside and if you used the entire "runway" length, it'd be enough to get you up to full speed and explode on impact.

• Brohoof 1

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22. Normally I don't go out of my way to buy out bad games, but this was one I wanted to buy because I was a huge DBZ fan at the time, I then went on to play it once and never again. Never letting my fanboyism dictate what I buy ever again

• Brohoof 2

This one is REALLY obscure, but the maze-navigating game from the All Dogs Go To Heaven licensed games for DOS.  That game was completely bugged; if you got to a dead end, then the game would freak out, and every move you'd make would give you a dead end screen.  The game never should've shipped with a bug like that!

• Brohoof 3

Mario Kart Tour. The controls are sloppy, they keep adding worthless paid characters, and as far as I remember you had to pay to play anything except just a few courses. You had to pay for Mario too! You get way more content if you just do a one-time purchase of any other Mario Kart game and they play much better too.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure if it's the worst but possibly Bee Movie Game on the DS. It looks like garbage, it's boring to play and it only got worse since I played that game before I understood a word in English.

Bee Movie Game (E)(XenoPhobia) ROM < NDS ROMs | Emuparadise

You gotta touch the blue balls, I can't make this up.

• Brohoof 1

Worst Ikve dedicated time on was Inuyasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel. Game was a mediocre GBA game made for DS. I can tolerate the outdated graphics, animation, and sound effects, but not the absurdly high random encounter rates, and the fact that you could only escape with one character at a time. You might as well finish each boring random battle :scoots:. Can’t believe I’ve only let it go just before the end :yuck:

• Brohoof 1

Out of Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Action 52 or Home Alone 2 on the NES, Action 52 is easily the worst out of them all. 52 games, all of which are obvious alphas (not betas, alphas, because of how terribly coded they are), none have checkpoints, save function or continues. Quality over quantity is true here. Oh yeah, two don't work in some copies.

There was also a $104,000 contest tied in to that game. Guess what? One level in the target game, Ooze, has a game-breaking bug that makes getting the reward impossible. By the time someone found out about that award, Active Enterprises went under.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Sonic Spinball for SEGA Genesis.  

The pinball stuff was not only hard but made me dizzy. 

Even Sonic's movement controls were slippery. 

The bonus pinball stages had SatAM characters in it. 

This even cannon to the Sonic video game verse?  

Why does Eggman look different on the Game Gear cover?  

This happens too for the Sonic Triple Trouble cover.  

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-03-24 at 9:31 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Sonic Spinball for SEGA Genesis.  

The pinball stuff was not only hard but made me dizzy. 

Even Sonic's movement controls were slippery. 

The bonus pinball stages had SatAM characters in it. 

This even cannon to the Sonic video game verse?  

Why does Eggman look different on the Game Gear cover?  

This happens too for the Sonic Triple Trouble cover.  

I tried playing Spinball a couple of times and it put me to sleep. :nom:

I also never liked the pinball levels in any of the other Sonic games either.

• 10 months later...

I once played Naughty Bear on the XBOX 360 14 years ago, and ended up rage quitting because of this one stupid ridiculous mission you had to beat without getting damaged by the enemies, that made me so angry that I did not ever want to play it again, the game wasn’t well received by everyone else anyway, so no point even returning.

• 2 weeks later...

The worst video game that I can remember playing has to be Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 for the XBOX 360. My mom bought me that game back in 2016 because she knew I had a collection of Tony Hawk games, I gave it a try since I figured it would be good, but boy was I mistaken. I had a tough time getting past the Tutorial level because the controls were a wreck, once I did manage to advance to the actual game, it wouldn't let me play the first level because of a network connection issue. Never touched that game since then and ended up donating my copy to my local Goodwill store.