Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Life Episode 7 and 8 discussion thread.

CastletonSnob

(edited)

As of this week's episodes, Pony Life episodes consist of 2 5 minute shorts. Are you OK with this, or would you prefer 2 11 minute shorts?

Personally, I'm just glad the episodes are no longer awkwardly split into 2 parts.

Edited by VG_Addict
  • Brohoof 1

I have no clue about these episodes. By now Hasbro needs to cancel this show and put all money into Equestria Girls or something more interesting >_>

That was definitely interesting, I was fully expecting them to tell Fluttershy the truth by the end of the first or second short episode, but no. They're genuinely making an arc out of that plotline, hot dog. I also love how Twilight apparently lives in a spooky, abandoned castle, truly quaint. ^_^

(edited)

Which ones are those? :dash:  15 minute episode format makes it harder to count them. Fluttershy is kind of abusive and everypony is afraid of her. Rainbow Dash episode was interesting. 

Edited by RDDash

(edited)

In my opinion, I didn't find these episodes as memorable as the ones from last week. Probably because they were all at full-throttle before we could react to the jokes. It's like diving into a sudden high-speed space battle:

However, it does have good morals and it's nice to see two of the pets again and a reference to a Friendship is Magic episode. I would say who they are and what I'm referring to but, eh...spoilers.

I would find it better if the episodes didn't rush as if their life depends on it. But if kids enjoy these kind of cartoons, they are entitled to their own opinion.

Edited by Photon Jet

48 minutes ago, Blackfire Blaze said:

That bothers me too. :(

Actually, it doesn't bother me, these are not the same characters(even though they share the same name and have a similar design) from FIM so the whatever changes they are making is fine by me(FS is really different in pony life), I am just surprised that AJ was the one to come up with the lie(but maybe through her 4th wall breaking powers she saw that the show needed a FS arc so she went for it :huh: ).

• Brohoof 1

I enjoyed The Trial Less Trotten/Death of a Salespony! I don't think I enjoyed it quite as much as some of the previous ones, but it was still entertaining. I know that Fluttershy is OOC compared to FiM, but this version of her can be quite entertaining! Did she learn her lesson by the end of the two parts? I don't think so! I bet we'll see more on this in the future, especially since the other Mane 6 still haven't told her that they aren't a real troupe. 

As for Big Hoof Walking/The Fluttershy Effect, those were both okay episodes. Pacing is still better than the first two episodes, although I'm unsure what exactly brought Rainbow back from the alternate future in the Fluttershy Effect. I did enjoy Tank's monologue though, lol! Big Hoof Walking was not too memorable, although the selfie at the end was funny. At the very least, I'm glad there is some continuity between episodes, with the arc now following Fluttershy's fake troupe. She's going to be so upset when she finds out her friends have been lying the whole time :( 

• 6 months later...

cloud data jokes! D--:

image.png.cced3e74aba641ca7fa588b186ca7c24.png

one of my fears is something appearing in photos,windows, mirrors that shouldn't be there. *shivers* who'd have thought the scariest moment in all MLP would be in Pony life :unsure:

image.png.7847b7f2327ef1fc4d45c87756437a78.png