Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Let's get to know each other better. (RP Character Discussion)

Happy Heart

(This was made for OC's to talk to one another about their personalities, interests and so forth.)

Hello, my name is Happy Heart. I an fairly new to this community and I would very much like to get to know a little more about the people who like to have adventures or simply like to live life. So tell me what you think, ask any questions that come to mind...and probably help me out and show me around a little. :lie: Let us begin!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Spoiler
Spoiler

(Please excuse my extreme noobiness. I had only recently started using this site so I am unsure how to begin RPs... Or how to tag people! :blink: )

Edited by Happy Heart

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Happy Heart said:

@TBD 🚬

(I'm starting to figure things out, but I could use a lesson.)

Alright then, assuming you haven't  read the guideline yet on how RP works on mlpf, you can read about it here 

Now for the general RP, for starter this section here is for RP planning. Where members create a topic as you are right now to start an Rp.  There's a separate section to where member starts their RP and story here.  

So it sound like you want to create a RP world where all OCs can meet and greet. You can start with coming up with a story and adding your character. Is there a specific lesson you need help in?

Hey there @Happy Heart!!  I'm a noob when it comes to RP as well so you're not alone!  RP is one of those things I'd like trying more of and it's honestly a bit intimidating trying to get into an RP that has double-digits amount of pages or more.

(edited)

Hello @Happy Heart!

I get what you mean! RP is one of the thing I want to do at least once in my life before everyone moves on to other things or I die, whatever happens first, but every single one of the threads is already too complicated from the start and even the walk-in ones are so dense and have already like huge epic stories with intricate characters, with many rules and preparation, and so many pages for you to catch on so you to understand what's going on when you decide to enter if you ever do so, that is pretty much impossible to actually just walk in and have a passive RP begginer experience.

So I'm glad you're making this. I suppose it's like just a get to know each other in a slice of life manner? I'm injecting some ideas. Nothing complicated or epic story telling type of rp which is what they normally devolve into. So, do we just start here or is there a separate thread to start introducing each other? Is it in character or out of character?

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to join in.

I'm still wondering if Lima Pony Will should be Unicorn Will Guide transformed or a totally different character

@Happy Heart((Oh! sorry, just pretend a grey earth pony with a purple mane and no cutiemark just approached to you out of nowhere speaking rapidly complaining about RP loudly))

- Anyway! uhmmm... Hi! I'm Smoke Mirror, nice to meet you. I'm glad to be here in this group. I'm actually travelling to find a new place to live among ponies... which we are!... here... of course. I have visited Ponyville before in an... *clears throat* expedition... aaaand I really liked the place! So I hope I can find somewhere to work there. Hopefully is on an ice-cream parlor, I heard they are delicious! with all those flavors and different kinds of sprinkles you can put on top! (Ittoni gets lost in their thoughts on possible ice-cream in the future)

22 hours ago, Happy Heart said:

*He notices how nervous Smoke looked when Smoke saw his fangs* Oh, uh...yeah. S-Sorry about that.

Oh! don't worry about it. I guess you are a different type of pony? I've never seen one like fangs before... Not that that is strange! I just don't go out much... 

Well... Truth is, I'm a vampony—a vampire pony... My kind is not very well liked because...well, you can take a guess, can't you? They say vamponies are creatures of darkness and must be destroyed. But they don't see past our fangs or our dark nature because nopony takes the time to get to know us; they take one passing glance and then suddenly everypony wants to go after you and get you because they're so caught up in fear.

*Smoke pauses for a moment and debates a bit on how to respond moving their eyes downwards looking internally* I think I know what you mean... It's difficult to get away from your history and try to just leave normally among others without prejudices... I.. admire your courage to just be yourself and not hide like me.

*He looked at Smokey with a bit of concern and intrigue, wondering what he meant by what he said* I thank you, but...why? Why would you admire me so well? And why are you hiding? What are you hiding from?

Some ponies are not as accepting to other races even after all this time you know? They just need an excuse to point at you. *Smoke looks around to see if anyone's looking but decides no to transform just be safe. They get close to Happy heart and whisper* I'm actually a changeling. But shhhh!