Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Let's get to know each other better. (RP Character Discussion)

Happy Heart

*He blinks a couple times after hearing Smokey whisper in his ear, speaking quietly* Hey, you know changelings are getting quite the rapport nowadays? Heck, before we knew about King Thorax, we hated changelings. But now that Queen Chrysalis is out of the picture, everycreature loves changelings.

*speaking in a sarcarstic tone* Hoho! Really?~ That might be true... for as long as it takes for them to turn on it. Despite the big cute eyes, fluffy manes and their goody two shoes spiel they are still quite fast on pointing hooves. Is not that difficult to think that they will accuse me of being responsible of anything given my past and how my people used to be...aside from just me being a bit volatile *Smoke looks sad to the ground for a moment*...And I'm not taking any chances. I'm starting anew as a pony. No one has to know. 

* They go silent for a moment and the Smoke continues* so uh... What are you doing here? What is your story?

Edited by Ittoni

I'm standing here wondering why—because of the changelings' past—you feel so ashamed of who you are. Look, vamponies like me are not painted in a good color, not even now. But I'm not ashamed of who I am because of it. I'm proud to call myself a vamp because I'm devoted to one... *He stopped in the middle of his sentence for a few seconds* And it's because she shown me what...mysteries vamponies posses that I'd...fallen in love with a girl who possesses such a curse, and willingly become one so that I can show her how much she means to me........

You really are from out of town, aren't you? :orly: You see, vamponies are know to...to bite the necks of other ponies, either to suck their blood or infecting them with the virus that makes us this way. I'm this way because my wife, Mystic Rayne, gave me the virus. I willingly let her bite me so that I may understand what it's like to be like her... I wasn't always this way, then.

Huh... That sounds kinda similar to changelings. The sucking something out of something I mean. But you got transformed. I suppose it's permanent right? *Smoke looks at Happy top to bottom*. Do you do that still? Suck the blood out of other creatures? Where grey colored before or did that came after?

Edited by Ittoni