Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved "Below Content" Issue

Happy Heart

(edited)

(I keep trying to post an RP session on the Tabletop menu, but each time I submit, it tells me that "the content is below what is required", if memory serves. What does mean? Am I not doing something correctly? Is there a letter character frame as in the Advanced Roleplays section? And how do I use separate threads? I am fairly new performing RP with this site and I think I need some help. :scoots: )

Edited by The Wife of Law

If that was this message:

"Your content length is below the threshold required to post."

then your post was just too short. :LunaMCM:

If I recall correctly, RP area requires at least 200 characters in a single post, despite it displaying 20 (it kind of shows 20 everywhere). Advanced Roleplays on the other hoof mention the requirement of 1000 characters per post in the section description.

Advanced Roleplays
For slower-paced, more detailed roleplays. All posts in this section must be 1000 characters long.

And again, in the post editor it displays only 20 characters, which indeed is confusing.

• Brohoof 1

If it was below the minimum to post then your post must have been too short as @Rikifive has already said

The forums says that the minimum is 20 character however, in some sections it is different

Example: in forum games you only need one letter and in debate symposium i think you need 200 characters minimum, hope this helped :squee:

• The topic was locked