Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread The Official MBTI Personality Type Thread

Venomous

There have been many topics created asking users what there MBTI personality type is. To prevent further constant thread moving, here is the official thread.

~ If you see a duplicate, please report it so it can be locked or merged here ~

16personalities is a website where you can take an in depth test to figure out your personality type. It is an extensive test but provides much better information than other personality sites.

I am ISFJ-T

So, what’s your type? 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

INTP-T

Extroverted 4% Introverted 96%

Intuitive 60% Observant 40%

Thinking 58% Feeling 42%

Judging 39% Prospecting 61%
Assertive 12% Turbulent 88%

:D

Edited by HeavenSunset
  • Brohoof 2

image.thumb.png.ead19a6f2ce339af073c104a516acc8c.png

I've read the detailed description. It was extremely accurate to be honest. I ain't afraid of stuff, but that thing right there? It scares me.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Wow we have a lot of Mediators on this forum :huh: There's some things in the personality description I don't think I agree with, notably I don't think I'm terribly hard working, nor do I consider myself to be ignorant in the face of logic and 26% thinking feels a little low to me; (Maybe I answered some of the questions inaccurately:pout:) but for the most part it's pretty accurate. I suppose everyone to a degree is different so you can't expect them to get every aspect of someones personality right but it's always interesting to see what you get. I've done this test 3 times over the years not and I'm pretty sure I got a different personality type every time so who knows, maybe I'm just a bit all over the shop :please:

image.thumb.png.cd8d88d2cc16a0441d4c49248ebab9f2.png

Edited by Vinyl Scratch.
  • Brohoof 2

Alright I'm copy-pasting my reply from @Muffinnz's original thread that got locked :kindness:

I got INTJ-T or as the website calls it- "Architect" I actually always wanted to be an architect when I was younger ^_^

It also says that I'm 90% introverted compared to 10% extroverted, 53% intuitive compared to 47% observant, 68% thinking compared to 32% feeling, 65% judging compared to 35% prospecting, and finally 58% turbulent compared to 42% assertive. The description for it is this- It can be lonely at the top. Being one of the rarest personality types and being among the most capable people, Architects know this all too well. They make up just two percent of the population, and women with this personality type are especially rare, forming only 0.8%. It can be difficult for Architects to find people who can keep up with their non-stop analysis of things. People with this personality type are imaginative yet decisive... ambitious yet like their privacy... curious about everything but remain focused. Not only do I feel like this describes me well, but also Twilight Sparkle (at least the earlier seasons of her) :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

image.thumb.png.1f5d8c81e34a06f14095513d2f1c4147.png

@Treeglow Flicker  @CypherHoof 🐎, Hello fellow less than 1%!

I took this a while back, found the role of diplomat very fitting giving my hobbies and activity on the forums. I was weirded out by how balanced I was with only a 7% difference overall between the categories. I was also surprised to find that among fictional characters, I lined up with James Wilson even though I relate to Gregory House more often, but upon reading some old texts of mine it totally made sense.

Edited by SharpWit

Screenshot_20200714-111121.thumb.png.e9532c2ed643ad1838fdfdf60612e1d4.png

Screenshot_20200714-111133.thumb.png.8796f3e00b2af4cd76f2cb203b67ae86.png

INFP is the same as it was over 5 years ago.

It said my Role would be Diplomat and Strategy would be Constant Improvement

Also, it said I share the same Type with:

J.R.R Tolkien

William Shakespeare

Julia Roberts

William Wordsworth

Johnny Depp

Frodo Baggins

Arwen

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your Test Results

Thank you for completing our personality test! Here is a copy of your results:

9DF5E37B-C2CF-417C-9C55-F0940A9D770C.png.86022374863c6369d982104cc4856c41.png

Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-T)
Individual traits: Introverted – 69%, Intuitive – 74%, Thinking – 64%, Prospecting – 71%, Turbulent – 58%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/14/2020 at 11:18 PM, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Could just wait until the page is full then post a running summary on the next page?

aaand -
BU-uoydiO2H5TCwXP_XxtxyPZGbIEzXcTeU1-aBN

Wot is twilight really INTP

She doesn't seem very intuitive to me. Has a very fixed way of doing things but then again maybe I am over thinking things.

I got intp lots of times in quiz and I am not very similar how Twilight is.  But then again my results are very boundary I get ENTP and even ENFP and INFP. I used to get a long time back INFJ.

When I read into Rainbow Dash I even have some of those traits. But I am not a really sensory person my ideas are usually quite intuitive though whole I want immediate results thing. 

Honestly the whole personality categorisation thing is kinda weak lol. I prefer big five personality test. 

Edited by flurry

ISFP-T (Adventurer)

Introverted - 82%

Observant - 59%

Feeling - 72%

Prospecting - 57%

Turbulent - 99%

It changes on occasion, but I think I'm doing a good job of discovering myself. Out of all the different personality types I've gotten over the years, the description for this one seems to be the most accurate description of myself, so I doubt it will change again any time soon.

• Brohoof 1