Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread The Official MBTI Personality Type Thread

Venomous

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think there is such a thing as labeling one's personality. Personalities are way too complex to fit into a category. You can theorize and predict what someone may think and do in a certain situation based on the category they are in but your guess might not always be true because people value things differently and have different experiences.

I always get different results on this test. I have noticed it depends on when I take the test and what my mood is, but by far the most influential factor is how I look at the questions. A lot of the questions asked are kind of broad and can have completely different answers depending on context. For example "I like to plan ahead", well that depends on what I will be planning for. I do not plan much for subjects I couldn't care less about, even if they are important. However, I do plan in detail for subjects I am enthusiastic about such as travels. I have gotten like 5+ different results just by thinking slightly differently. Last time I did it I got ENTP-A, when I did it just now I got INTP-A. The latter seems somewhat fitting, I guess.

image.png.1f43f175aaa28a87126af936827f7251.pngimage.png.9233736d042e5338256a621d991d4006.png

On 1/26/2021 at 11:37 AM, TheGleaner said:

INTP-A...

I swear I get a different answer every time, aside from this time, 3 in a row from when I took it last to when I took it 2 days apart here.

Just noticed we same the same thing, hehe.

21 hours ago, Jokuc said:

I'd have to agree with your thoughts as I thought most of what you mentioned, like "what am I planning for?", as like you, if I don't care about something...well I don't care enough to plan for it. Something mechanical and/or farm related? Then yes I plan it out.

So...either the odds lined up or their 3% figure is off...either way it is interesting. 

I had to take this for a class assignment in school, and across 4 grades I was the only one with a intp-a...and then present it in front of those...the idea was there would be more than one who had the same and you would group up...so that went about as well as it could...then I had to do it again in college...and that went about as well...then the thought occurred that I should have gamed the system both times.

Their write up on it is interesting though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2021-08-17 at 8:16 PM, Tweek said:

I got ISTP-T virtuoso

Seems like no one else here got that so unsure if its good or bad 😂

2a42f29dbaed1d2c8f1c70e99f35a772.jpg

istpinfographic.jpg

It's not, I got ISTP-T as well. But there are some parts that I don't think fit with my personality

Introverted - 75% | Observant - 64% | Thinking - 53% | Perceiving - 57% | Turbulent - 57%

(Edit: I did do the test multiple times and I got INTP at one point, so I'm taking mine with a grain of salt)

Edited by Reality Check

• 1 month later...

EFNJ-T (Protagonist):

60% Extraverted
40% Introverted

55% Intuitive
45% Observant

39% Thinking
61% Feeling

51% Judging
49% Prospecting

32% Assertive
68% Turbulent

This test described well my personnality, even if i'm not the kind to be a leader and i would see myself more assertive somewhere ^^"

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tested as INFP and ENFP, I'd guess it's because I'm not truly super introvert or extrovert but rather somewhere between. But I usually just say INFP since I tend to take a while to warm up to people lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so many introverts here so i'll break that streak :sneer:
ESTP
78% Extroverted - 22% Introverted

23% Intuitive - 77% Observant

69% Thinking - 31% Feeling

26% Judging - 74% Prospecting

64% Assertive - 36% Turbulent

accuracy or not, idk... to much reading, the only thing I know for sure is that I'm an extrovert :secret:

mbti2.png

I took this test years ago and I'm an INFJ, but every stat if very close to the flip side. Really believe in the reliability of the personality test.

ESFJ-T

64% Extroverted - 36% Introverted

42% Intuitive - 58% Observant

26% Thinking - 74% Feeling

54% Judging - 46% Prospecting

49% Assertive - 51% Turbulent

• 2 weeks later...

I did the test a while ago and 2 times I've done it I've received INFP personality type, which is very accurate with how my mind behaves in general. 

I may be more on logical side with a lot of issues and don't like working with the unknown, always requiring research before passing on my decision (and my researches are slooooooowwwwwwwwwwww), but I am still an abstract thinker with "ability" to get lost in my thoughts on regular basis. 

I have the tendency to try to look at the bright side, always. If I see something in dark colours only it means something is very wrong with me, because I simply don't work well with tainting all things in black. Even in my depressed period I tried clinging to the good, which likely helped me to endure it. It doesn't mean that I fail to see certain things as 100% wrong, You won't see me praising Blizzard for its actions today, because of some intricate, good detail. But I will look at the bigger picture and see that there are amazing game developers like Larian Studios and stick to them instead.

The most painful part of being INFP though is how people struggle to get me sometimes xD I can go a bit crazy with my thoughts and geeky, nerdy aspect of me and I am pretty sure it overwhelms some people around me. 

With that being said I try not to rely on "knowing" my personality type too much. It doesn't define me and merely gives hints to who I am, but in the end I am an individual that simply cannot be compared to others. We are all special after all as even among "our kin" in personality type we have something unique to offer.

• 1 month later...

3DFBA532-E77C-4024-BA38-89476A6076E7.jpeg.c8738fc5ffc56cb866907094b1633e54.jpeg43E0D546-DE58-4B1B-9F51-F1B6D2BCB7AF.jpeg.dcb51c88551bc1ad5b6c6032bd3a1e43.jpeg

pretty darn accurate!! :mlp_yeehaa: except the thinking to feeling ratio doesn’t feel right, most of my decisions are based on how the outcomes make me feel rather than the logicity of them.

Edited by brony_bonk

• 3 weeks later...

For as long as I can remember, I’ve been an INFP. When I retook the test this year, I ended up with INFP-T, which I think is still pretty accurate to my personality. :) 

image.thumb.png.f9986a9ebdd7a1721d4d79c5799ed964.png

• 1 month later...