Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you have any scars?

Pandora

• 4 weeks later...

I have a scar on my forehead from the swing accident. Also I have a few scars on my back because a fast growth, like I've been whipped

Spoiler

Not much of a scar, but when I was in summer camp on last days, we had to memorize a short text and perform it on scene (like everybody learn and say a piece of the one big text). When it was my turn to speak I grabbed the mic, said first few words and completely forgot everything like my brain was washed, and it happened in front of 100+ people and I was the only person who forgot his text. After this I can't use microphone at all and this memory still brings me scared feeling

• Brohoof 2

Sure I have a few most notably one over my eyebrow which is the right eyebrow and is a rather large deep scar that is. Other one less noticably is on my left arm somewhat faded actually but I got that one while throwing away a glass window that cut my arm haha.

The eyebrow one perhaps more interesting is from me running around my garage as a kid then falling onto an anvil so yeah it is awesome dudes 

• Brohoof 2

I have a small permanent yellow bruise on one of my front teeth. It’s been there ever since the tooth came through. I think it’s from a time I feel flat on my face while it was still inside the gum.

I’ve never met anyone with a similar mark, it’s strange.

The only main one I know of is one on my stomach region where stiches are underneath the skin. That is from a surgery I had at age 3 to have a shunt put in from the back of my head to that region of my stomach. You can feel that shunt on the back of my head and even as it goes down through my neck and such. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, and they're all from really stupid things! The huge one on my foot is from when I plunged a garden fork through my foot when attempting to "garden" as a child, and the one on my OTHER foot is from when I decided it would be a great idea to climb barefoot through a pool of very sharp shells. I...was not the smartest kid.

• 1 year later...

I have one downward on my wrist, I have two bite marks on my shoulder from being attacked by a cat when I worked at the pet store and one on the back side of my arm + my back from having a mole removed due to them being concerned about it being cancerous 

Edited by Clawdeen

I have a badass Cody Rhodes esque scar left of my eyebrow from when I blacked out one time and hit my head on some steel wiring. It's not cute but makes me look like I shouldn't be messed with so that's cool~

Mental ones, too many ^-^;

• Brohoof 1

I have a round scar from tripping on the road as I was running to my bus stop. Probably could’ve prevented the scar if I had cleaned it out :lie: I also have one on my wrist from somebody sliding the door across it at work (I was standing on a ladder near the door).

There’s also plenty of mental scars, too

• Brohoof 1

I have a couple notable ones.  There’s a scar on the left side of my head from a playground accident when I was 7.  And there’s another by my left collarbone though I was too young to remember what caused it.  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Got a 2 inch horizontal scar about an inch below my right eye - I've had it since I was four. I was playing in a forest as a kid and ran into a dead branch of a tree (yes really, those things are sharp!) and it sliced the top of my cheek open. Blood was pouring out, I had to go to the emergency room and get it stitched back together - the scar is still visible today.

As horrible as that sounds, I'm actually quite lucky. If I'd have been an inch shorter it'd have got me in the eye and I'd very likely have a glass eye right now as I write this. Thanks be to God that I was spared that fate.

• 2 months later...

I've got a few. One on my ear from where I hit my head on a table after my sister accidentally tripped me (I think I was 5 at the time), one on the back of my right index finger from where I brushed against the bulb of my desk lamp as a kid, three small ones on my abdomen from when my appendix got taken out, one on my arm from when I fell off my bicycle, a bunch of horizontal marks on my back that I think are stretch marks (no clue how I got those, I've been thin my whole life so it's not from fat), and I'm missing the tips of two fingers; I took off a chunk of my left middle finger using a table saw a while back, and more recently I cut off a small piece of my left index finger with an X-Acto knife.

I'm pretty clumsy, lol.

Yes... in my heart... hahahahaha! No, for real. I am broken. There is nothing I would like more than to heal. Please. End the game. This was not even a competition. We turned the world upside down under their noses. And abused them so much. Because we were abused ourselves. Let us all heal. I am tired.