Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That one friend...

Pinkie Pie Party

I have a friend like that.....unfortunately she now lives seven states away and we don't have time to talk like we used to

There's one guy. An internet friend of mine, ex-subordinate from my clan and with a very odd sense of humour.

He's studying psychology, thus making him quite suitable for venting and asking for a hand. He used to stand in line behind me, we used to train together, play together and trash talk higher ranks together. Hell... He had a huge influence on me...

Out of the three real life friends I have? I kind of have a friend like that, but I am also THE friend who does that.

Nothing makes me happier than making my friends happy. And nothing makes me more furious when my friends don't appreciate or respect me.

Eh... I also don't make friends easily. Especially online because I'm never really on every single day. (I'm a busy business women who suffers from mental illness and am constantly in appointments with doctors).

Yes, but she's leaving me soon, we most likely won't talk again when she leaves.

Aww... </3 *is sad for you*

Keep your pathetic social conformity to yourself.

NO!!! NOPONY TALKS DOWN TO ANOTHER PONY! NOT HERE IN MY THREAD YOU DON'T!! NOW APOLOGIZE!!

i love you too, spec. :3

And thats right, keep calm and brony on, love and tolerance my friend... Love and tolerance. /)

(edited)

Unfortunately I don't have any friends like that. I have some good friends but I definitely couldn't tell them absolutely everything.

Edited by Jalaton

It.. kinda saddens me, really, that I have nopony like that. Everyday is the same old thing.

But I wont go whining about it. I came here to enjoy not to lament. So cheers for those who have and the same for those who dont~!

It's great that you have that connection with someone else.

I have had friends who I trust but nothing like you have. I am to subordinate to let real people know I have feelings. I'm kind of envious

I used to have that friend. Until she started changing on me because she was hanging out with a buncha preps and is acting like a insecure snob. Then I got another friend...and im dating him now, so i guess we are best friends and dating? Lol

Yeah I feel ya bro. I have a friend just like that, we've been best friends since Preschool. We do everything together, but sadly we have graduated and going to different colleges....She barely keeps contact with anyone....>.> her phone is never on or charged. But I'm sure we will keep in touch.