Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever.. gone to a club?

Pandora

Have you ever gone to a club? If so.. what was the weirdest experience? Most fun? 

we used to go there to dance and just drink and chat away

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Lol no, never been to any clubs. I guess I'm just too pure and innocent. :blush:

And also I'm very antisocial and introverted.

Edited by Ocean Breeze

(edited)

I have gone to a few clubs, yeah. Not really my thing.

Last pub tho..

Had drawn like half the patrons to my table for some reason. Like, I am no party animal. I am an Aspie and I am not fond of social interactions let alone social settings.

Was quite fun, actually. Would probably do it again if I had someone to hit the pub with.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 2

Before it shut down I use to DJ at a local nightclub and I think the funniest thing I use to see was how often you would see one to two people well over the age of 50 come in and absolutely light up the dance floor. I remember this one bloke probably in his late 50's early 60's (I'm almost certain he was always high on something) would be in EVERY weekend and would pretty much dance from open to close :ButtercupLaugh: Pretty sure I've seen him out at other local venues too since the closure. Definitely a free spirit of I've ever seen one

I mean depends really, some of the bars here are also clubs as in they have dance floors but their focus is being a bar however. Yet hey I mean I suppose it is alright not really something I go out of my way for though. Though really just ordinary experience it wasn't anything too wild.

• Brohoof 1

I went to a strip club with a group of friends once in Nashville.  Wasn’t really my thing, but was an interesting one time experience.

We had a woman beside us who kept giving us free shots.  I now figure she was trying to get us drunk so we’d give more money to the strippers lol.  Kinda weird, but free alcohol is free alcohol lol.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, Ocean Breeze said:

Lol no, never been to any clubs. I guess I'm just too pure and innocent. :blush:

And also I'm very antisocial and introverted.

:P for me.. I had friends back then who’d drag me there. I didn’t really enjoy it though cause massive crowds and them just doing it for drinking and dancing! 

they’d be mad if I said no to them tho so it wa mostly forced on me

Nope. I have issues with that kind of place. The music and lights that is. I went to like two or three dances in middle school. Barely could stand that. Went to one I think in high school and one kind of club once I think. Wasn’t fun. I think I’ve got sensory issues I guess. I mean it looks fun though. Clubs that is. 

Only pubs with my friends or my brother. Some live band playing. I am not much for drinking or being in crowded places.

Doing clubs or visiting concerts is not my thing

I haven’t. The closest one to me is probably in Chicago which is an hour away from me. That’s not terribly far but I honestly don’t have the kind of friends that enjoy that kind of outing.

Nah. Not really my type of scene. If I were to be invited, I might consider it, but even then I still probably wouldn't be interested.

Not really, although I guess yeah I was in that setting once. Not something I’d do by choice :wacko: . Much prefer smaller social groups doing our own thing.

Never been. I don't really plan to unless idk some one drags me there maybe a Furry club :awwthanks:. I couldn't in the past anyway cuz i didn't carry ID around. I don't drink alcohol and loud music hurts my ears so no appeal there. I nearly went to a Jazz club I guess but nah lol