Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever.. gone to a club?

Pandora

Technically?  My aunt's a part of a group that has their own bar/club, I think it was called Order of the Moose or something?  My mom would take me there with her when we went to see my aunt since my aunt was normally at this bar with my uncle(she lived close to this bar so she will always go there to hang out with people and play pool).  I remember my uncle would constantly ask me if I wanted a beer or something since I guess he thought people my age normally want to drink, even though I told him I didn't want to mix alcohol with my meds, I guess he forgot that part and would always ask me if I wanted a beer.  I'm pretty sure it was his way of saying he cared or something?

Anyways, there'd always be events there for each holiday where people can bring their kids(this club had a separate room for events while the bar was in another space), pretty sure they were events every one of the clubs part of this group had, they were ok, not really my thing though, mom insisted I go anyways.

If it counts, I've been to a venue for a few small metal music shows a few times. That was back in 2007 though and that place has long since been shutdown. Clubs in general aren't for me. It is mostly a claustrophobic nightmare. Big gatherings of any kind stress me out. 

I think I already answered this on some other thread...but never. I'm more of the quite bar kind of guy. 

• 3 years later...
35 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Once. To be perfectly honest, it was the most boring couple of hours of my entire life. Not really my scene I suppose. :p

Guess even arch-nemesis have *some* things in common. Yeah went 2 times, because of friends birthday parties. It's sooooooo boring. Loud music, obnoxious people, way to costly drinks. At that point I'd rather have a party at home then go to a club. At least then, I can show off my pony party music playlist.

• Party! 1

I don't understand the appeal of the experience. Maybe if you're heavily intoxicated by some sort of substance it might work but otherwise, I guess you're kinda just shaking around to music that is so loud you would never be able to hear anyone talk?

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Nope and I don't plan to, cause I don't drink and I don't do...dirty stuff. Even if it was a decent club that had neither of those, I still wouldn't do it cause it doesn't sound like something I would like.

5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I never went to a club or a party of any kinds, I never drink beer, coffee and I rarely drink soda. I ate my first Oreo at about 17 years old and I drank my first Cocacola at 18 years old. This is my life. :pip-err:

You sound a bit like me when it comes to the party and clubs part. Does it ever both you? I'll admit it gets to me sometimes.