Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

howdy

maud7

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

i honestly forget

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

memes, i think. it was such a long time ago, but it probably had something to do with memes, which led to the show, which i genuinely enjoyed

hi. howdy. hello there.

hope y'all are staying safe during these trying times.

yeah. i got into the fandom a long while back, round mid 2012. never got super involved or anything like that. mostly watched the show, enjoyed the fan-made content, and lurked a certain image board. please don't judge me too harshly on that last bit, just figured it was something worth mentioning. but yeah. wild times we're in right now. being rather reclusive, i never thought this thing would be as taxing as it has been. work's been very stressful. the looming fear of having a friend or family member fall ill is none too fun. but eh, enough of that. i come here to get my mind off all that, at least for a while. the thing i remember enjoying about the fandom back then is how welcoming it was. super friendly and sweet, given the nature of the show it's based on. i'm sure it's just as nice now as it's ever been.

emigrating from a certain type of a forum to another is kinda... weird, for lack of a better word. everyone having their own identity instead of being an indistinguishable part of a collective. interactions no longer being so transient. i have a feeling it'll take a while to get used to. please be patient with me.

also... i'm sorry if the way i write is annoying or unpleasant. it just kinda became a habit to type in all lower case one day. and also typing in a "casual speaking" sorta way.

thank you for your time, and please stay safe out there

• Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, You said:

Welcome to these very forums!

giphy_2 (2).gif

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!

According to your username...are you a Maudinist? :maud:

:love:

Also, in case you are interested, I did create an informational topic for covid19:

The Coronavirus informational topic - dos and don'ts - General Discussion - MLP Forums

i'm not sure how to quote specific parts at a time.. but yes. i do like Maud quite a lot :maud:. i wish i was as cool and composed as her. between her and Pinkie, it's hard to choose one over the other. Pinkie's been my number one for pretty much the entire time i've been in the fandom, but Maud is just so cool. i put her second, but that's a very strong and very close second.

and yes, i would be interested in your post concerning the virus. thank you

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

5 hours ago, maud7 said:

i'm not sure how to quote specific parts at a time..

Highlight the part of someone's post you want to quote and a button "Quote selection" should appear. :darling:

Spoiler

mua5DvC.png