Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Swift Foot and the Thracians fanclub

Toastypk

(edited)

The comics had a series called Feats of Friendship, and they introduced some real interesting characters who I quite like, and have decided to start this thread on: The Thracians, in particular, Swift Foot..

large.jpeg

large.png
If you don't know who they are, here's a synopsis:

Spoiler

The School of Friendship is having a competition called the Feats of Friendship, and the Young 6 are in a team. But they soon get an addition, this new student mare named Swift Foot, who would like to compete in the games with them.

2111277.png

It turns out that she is secretly from a group of ponies called the Thracians, who are a  fourth tribe of ponies who were not involved in the founding of Equestria with the earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi, and live on the island of Thrace. They view friendship as a weakness and a vile lie. Swift Foot, the daughter of the king, Diomedes, was sent to the School of Friendship to try and destroy the friendship between the Young 6 for the world to see during the games, showing it as the farce they believe it to be, and then conquering Equestria themselves.

However, her efforts to drive a wedge between the creature friends doesn't stick, and although they have some tension and a fight, their friendship is strong enough to brush it off. Seeing how powerful friendship actually is makes Swift Foot reconsider all that she knew, and when the six of them say they consider her one of them in their group for the final round of the games, she tearfully accepts.

The last scene of the comic shows Swift Foot secretly leaving Equestria,  hoping to convince the Thracians to accept friendship too, and if all else fails, fight for her friends against them.

I think she and the Thracian ponies are quite cool, so I decided to start this thread on them!

They may likely make another appearance in the comic during "Season 10", too!

Edited by Toastypk

• 2 years later...