Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Anyone sick of "regular" humor?

PCutter

32 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

If someone gets that offended by a joke, they need to take a step back and realize that it’s just that, a joke. Anything and everything should be okay to joke about.

And what if they resort to criminality or take their own lives because they hate themselves based on said humor? They don't deserve sypathy at all?

8 minutes ago, PCutter said:

And what if they resort to criminality or take their own lives because they hate themselves based on said humor? They don't deserve sypathy at all?

This is going into an entirely new topic but I will answer this for you. If you pulled the trigger, that’s entirely your fault and not someone else’s. You made that decision. The other person did not hold a gun to their head and force them to pull down. That was their choice. Does that mean the person who died doesn’t deserve compassion, a service, etc.? Of course not. As far as resorting to criminal activity? Again, that was their choice. If you’re in court over murder, rape, or someone other crime and you’re asked why you did it, you can’t say: “Well this guy bullied me and that’s what lead me to this behavior”. No. You decided to become a criminal. You can’t blame someone for your actions because they were mean to you.

• Brohoof 1

Imagine taking a joke far too seriously.. Honestly if jokes are being repeated to the point it's dead, I'm pretty sure there are some who would still find it funny. People laughs at jokes if it's relevant to them.  I myself get the pet peeve if the same joke are being told again in the different way because "har har we get it, lets move now" but if that's your cup of tea of an joke be my guest. 

All in all,

39 Joker Quotes (2019) That Will Show You Reality of This Cruel ...