Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you come across someone tiktoking in public?

Muffinnz

(edited)

I have never ran into someone doing it on the sidewalk or anything, neither have I ever used it. It doesn't seem to be that interesting to me

Edited by Muffinnz

(edited)

I think so! Late last night I saw two girls that live near me out on the sidewalk, dancing. They were really good! I'm no expert, but I think they were doing Fortnight dances. Some guy was there with his phone, so I'm sure he was recording. (really sure, they're quite pretty!)

Oh, and I am not making this up!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Yes. The most recent example was in line for checkout at a store. Two kids around nine years old had propped up their phone on a table and were doing little dances in front of it. 

• Brohoof 1

Remind me I still have to watch an actual video of Fortnite so I know what these tic tac toe dances are all about!

I will never submit to that Fortnite thing! It is my life's goal

15 minutes ago, Onion Splash said:

Remind me I still have to watch an actual video of Fortnite so I know what these tic tac toe dances are all about!

I will never submit to that Fortnite thing! It is my life's goal

Sfdszdadeffdddgggbbhddcfgadsdsfsf

I did just 2-3 days ago. Honestly, other than it being funny to watch, I was just glad the guy was enjoying his time dancing in the sun

11 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

My coworkers snuck some TikToks in before and I’ve seen a few kids do it as well

It must be a thing that hasn't made it to Sweden yet. It has to be!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, until this thread I had never heard of ‘ticktocking’ before, but I surmise it’s some kind of impromptu dancing in front of a camera, in which case no, I haven’t ever seen anyone doing it. If they’re good at it I don’t mind a bit of creative expression, and even if they’re not good at it, it never hurts to get a little practice.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure I will, since TikTok is not more popular than Facebook. And I have come across both Facebooking and PayPaling in public. It is just a matter of time!

• Brohoof 1