Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Has anyone tried Randonauting?

Victoria Everglade

I misspelled it, but it's kind of the same

Randonauting is the act of using the Randonautica app to travel to random places near you based on a “quantum random number generator and mother nature”, which gives specific coordinates for you to follow.

7 minutes ago, Lazy Ferret said:

I misspelled it, but it's kind of the same

Randonauting is the act of using the Randonautica app to travel to random places near you based on a “quantum random number generator and mother nature”, which gives specific coordinates for you to follow.

Oh. I’ve heard of it. But I’ve never tried it. 

And why should I let some random app tell me where should I go at random, exactly? :q

I mean, if I wanted to become a zombie, I would become one long time ago, by watching some TV or something :q  I don't need an app for that.

But when apps like this appear, it always makes me think about the reasons of those who made it and what's their agenda / profit in it.

Me, my brother and my cousin were thinking on doing that. I already got the app installed.

Why should we? Because adventure!

People has found creepy stuff and even corpses when randonauting.

And my hometown has been dubbed as a cursed town throughout the region. Sooo... it might be fun!

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Me, my brother and my cousin were thinking on doing that. I already got the app installed.

Why should we? Because adventure!

People has found creepy stuff and even corpses when randonauting.

And my hometown has been dubbed as a cursed town throughout the region. Sooo... it might be fun!

Just be careful and remember not to go into any private property. I've read the reviews and they're...pretty mixed

Randonauting is the second new term I've heard of today on these forums! I don't think it would be for me because if I travel I like to go places I like rather than just randomly pop up here or there. If I can't choose a place I like I might as well not bother with it at all. 

• Brohoof 1