Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

School of Friendship Curriculum

What lessons the students at the School of friendship are taught?  

What is the daily schedule? 

I imagine their classes could be just about anything. A fun activity they can bond over, or one that challenges them to work together and overcome. As far as I know, lessons would be dependent on curiculum written by the teachers, but knowing Twilight's orderliness, there'd be a strict schedule to follow.

Ponies didn't get their entire civilization turned into a shithole cause Friendship.

A thousand and a few years later: Literally get a school where they teach Friendship mainly to ponies from Equestria.

Goathoof.jpg.2c48ac60c5695f49305354b483066f4b.jpg

But yeah, it's about how to eat cookies, breathe through your nose, walk without falling, and all that useful shit.

I think School of Friendship is a special kind of school for creatures who have hard time developing social relationships. Thus, the curriculum would have things to do together to develop sociality. It could be anything like picking apples or playing volleyball. (Alongside with basic education like math and history)

If you don’t have any hard time making friends, then you would  go to Cheerilee’s school or many other schools. 

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle's School for Socially Maladjusted Creatures (by Pony Standards). Headmare Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, former irritable shut-in. Guidance Councillor Starlight Glimmer, known Flipper of Gameboards When Friends Get Cutie Marks As A Kid.

(I know it's mean, I just think it's funny. And a little gross, considering Princess Celestia specified that friendship couldn't be taught)

The school would be more intercultural understanding than friendship as-is, as that's pretty much the issue for a lot of students; they don't understand each other's cultural standards and differences (i.e. dragons and griffins tend to be blunt and upfront, which can come off as rude and hostile to the sensitive Reformed Changelings). Though, let's be real, the school is there because playing school is a big favourite of kids and the criteria/curriculum doesn't make sense, and having the Mane 6 as teachers shows it's very much made with how kids do playtime as an example. Lots of kids have 'class' with toys of various types

• Brohoof 2