Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you believe in ghosts, demons, cryptids, aliens, etc.?

Venomous

There is some evidence out there but I don't know if I accept it or not. I don't think ghosts exist in the way they're portrayed in movies for example but maybe there is some sort of... something out there. 

As for aliens, I certainly believe that there is life out on other planets, but again not like in how the movies portray aliens. In fact I think it's more likely that other planets have single-cellular or partially multi-cellular (slime molds/some amoebae) organisms rather than very complex ones like humans.

• 1 year later...
  • Ghost: Yes-I have lived in haunted houses on and off.
  • Aliens: Yes-Seens some odd things in the sky at night.
  • Demons:  Yes-I have come across some very dark stuff in my day.
  • Bigfoot: Yes-Had weird whispering in the woods while I was camping one time and knocking in the woods.
  • Other unknow things: yes-Keep a open mind.

I believe in ghosts, aliens, demons, bigfoot, etc. I might have already said that here already but just to clarify again - yes, I believe in those things. For any of those who think I am crazy, quite frankly I don't care. I personally believe it is rather close minded to say we are alone in the universe, that is a very arrogant statement that goes against the vastness of cosmic time, and the vast scales involved. I don't understand how people can live within such a small mindset and call others "Crazy" or make fun of them for going against established norms. That just shows to me that they are afraid to change their worldview, and afraid that they were wrong their entire lives so they try to defend their small egos. 

I also think it is rather ignorant and close minded to say only certain types of life out there can exist. I believe anything, and everything is possible. The world and the universe doesn't revolve around us, get over it. 

Edited by Starforce

• 2 years later...

Just to make it clear, the USA government confirmed that they were hidding the fact that UFO exists to everypony! Surprisingly, nothing really changed about our society but I still hope to have an impact by recalling it to everypony! So aliens are as real as gravity and nopony can deny it. Thank you! :eager:

• Brohoof 1

I do actually believe in any supernatural and extraterrestrial. Other creatures like Bigfoot and such.. not really. Kinda hard to believe.

Over 2 years later, my opinions haven't changed on the subject. Only strengthened. It's practically confirmed that Aliens exist, but as far as I am concerned, they've always been here in some capacity. 

• Brohoof 1

My feelings on aliens: they almost certainly exist. It’s almost impossible with how absolutely huge the universe is. The only question is, have they visited us? My opinion is probably not. We’ve never seen solid evidence of any aliens visiting us. With most UFOs likely just being some black budget skunkworks project like the F-117, which back in the 70s and 80s would look like an alien aircraft to anyone unaware of its existence.

The rest… I don’t really have a strong opinion on.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

My feelings on aliens: they almost certainly exist. It’s almost impossible with how absolutely huge the universe is. The only question is, have they visited us? My opinion is probably not. We’ve never seen solid evidence of any aliens visiting us. With most UFOs likely just being some black budget skunkworks project like the F-117, which back in the 70s and 80s would look like an alien aircraft to anyone unaware of its existence.

The rest… I don’t really have a strong opinion on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/28/us/pentagon-ufo-videos.html

Really? :zipp-wut:

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I can’t read that article without subscribing. But if it’s the incidents I’m thinking of they were spotted off the east and west coast of the U.S and then somewhere near China. Which to me feels military related. At least I don’t think it’s a coincidence that UFOs always end up being near the states, our Anglo allies, or China.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I can’t read that article without subscribing. But if it’s the incidents I’m thinking of they were spotted off the east and west coast of the U.S and then somewhere near China. Which to me feels military related. At least I don’t think it’s a coincidence that UFOs always end up being near the states, our Anglo allies, or China.

Because they are studying our technology! :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen enough ghost stories both on the internet, news media, and my favourite paranormal show "Ghost Adventures" to know a thing or too that I do think they're real, debatable, but that's just anyone's opinion.

As for Demons, well I do come from a Christian background to know certain things about the Devil and what not, again, debatable for others, but that's just my beliefs.

Aliens are probably real to a degree in my opinion, but there's still no evidence about them either, apart from rumor's about fighter jets shooting down UFOs but never disclaiming such things.

Cryptids, well, I don't know much about them so not really.