Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite soundtrack from your favorite game?

Midnight Danny

I like Virtua Racing, Daytona USA and Sega Rally Championship soundtracks, because they are composed by two really interesting musician specialized in arcade sound

• Brohoof 3

This is a toughie since there's lots of great game soundtracks out there, but Megaman X for the SNES takes the cake, that shit really makes me appreciate the sound capabilities of the system

• Brohoof 2

A favorite game? I can't just pick a favorite game! I breathe videogames! I love hundreds! I've been sitting here for an hour trying to think of a favorite game, let alone a track from one. This thread topic is torture-some!

• Brohoof 1

There was a time I would consider this a very tough question. Nowadays however? Not so much anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Maaaan. Where do I even begin?

Stellaris - Hostile Fleet Detected

I am stuck between Hostile Fleet Detected from Stellaris and Hell March from C&C: Red Alert, as well as Harkonnen Force from Emperor: Battle For Dune and Ghola from the same last-mentioned game.

• Brohoof 1

Hopes and Dreams from Undertale. That could just be because I absolutely love that whole fight scene in the game, but either way the music in Undertale and Deltarune is really damn good.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hotline Miami series is almost perfect for me, especially it's soundtrack

This tune from credits always gives me chills

Edited by Vefka
Fixed typo
  • Brohoof 1

You mean my favorite song from my favorite game? Or my favorite song from the game that I think has the best soundtrack? Or my favorite song from any game?

I'll go with the first one. My favorite game is Sonic Adventure 2, and this is my favorite song from it:

11 minutes ago, BlankFlank777 said:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

That game has a great soundtrack, but I slightly prefer Tony Hawk's Underground 2's soundtrack (though Spokesman from Pro Skater 4 is my favorite song from any of those games).

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Awkward Segway said:

You mean my favorite song from my favorite game? Or my favorite song from the game that I think has the best soundtrack? Or my favorite song from any game?

I'll go with the first one. My favorite game is Sonic Adventure 2, and this is my favorite song from it:

That game has a great soundtrack, but I slightly prefer Tony Hawk's Underground 2's soundtrack (though Spokesman from Pro Skater 4 is my favorite song from any of those games).

Goldfinger is amazing!

• Brohoof 1