Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite type of weather?

HeavenSunset

anything that's no toot sunny or too hot is my kind of weather. 

• Brohoof 1

I like blue sky for the picture perfect weather. But when it comes to the best, it needs to be fresh air and a little bit windy. Just the perfect for getting energy!

• Brohoof 2

I've got three picks. The weather I get most excited for is a big storm. The kind that'll have the wind shaking the house, massive raindrops that almost sting in impact, lightning stretching across the sky and it's thunder roaring over the landscape. I'm giddy at the thought.

Next is my the type that takes me back to my happy place and thus makes me the happiest. A good snow that's already laid a thick blanket that muffles every sound. The world is practically silent, and all is well, peaceful. Interesting contrast I know.

And finally, the weather I typically enjoy and prefer on a daily basis. Sunny but with a good amount of cloud cover. It's not too bright, it's not hot but there's a cool breeze blowing so you can wear just about anything and still be comfortable. Maybe have some raised cool humidity for some rain that'll come that night or the next day.

I live in Washington where we get plenty of rain. I don't typically mind it. Sometimes it's a bit much, more so from the droning that it becomes after a few days nonstop. The grey is comfortable and familiar. It's really only intolerable if the power is out because you can't do anything bit it's painfully dim outside, and I can't just sleep it off since I'm a night owl.

• Brohoof 1

I love the blazing heat because I thrive in it. Of course, I will make sure to prepare myself accordingly as I'm not stupid.

• Brohoof 1

I love the snow and the cold. I love the cold in the late year because when it gets cold in the house, you get the numbness in your toes that makes a statement on the time of year it is. It's a feeling that adds to the list of little things that bring to the general aesthetic of everything going on during the late year and I love it. There isn't anything quite like it.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Sunny weather! 

Imma say like 70-85 degrees F is perfect. Maybe a lil windy too.

love wearing the least amount of clothes as possible. Also tanning and being breezy

dresses, skirts, shorts, tank tops, crop tops <3

Sunny and warm, with plenty of blue sky. :D I also really love those fall weather days where it’s crisp and cool with the sun out, no clouds in the sky. 

A cold day, preferably 15 Celsius, leaves changing colour.  The heavy rain that rolled in a few hours ago just helped the trees shed some of their leaves, the ground is still wet and somewhat slick with wet leaves.  The air has a subtle smell of leaf decay and you can feel just a twinge of winter.  The sky is cloudy but sunny and you're baking something in the oven.  Perfect day.

Also, I love a good thunderstorm, even if it means my cat'll hide under the sink.  She might not like the thunder, but I do!!

• Brohoof 1

I don't know maybe rain that lasts like all day or something ? :laugh:

In all seriousness though I would say a moderate amount of rain with a decent amount of sunshine early in autumn. My favourite thing about this is the variance in colours with the dark wet stone and tree bark contrasting with the bright colours of the leaves :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2