Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite type of weather?

HeavenSunset

cloudy and/or light rain. I like it because i cannot stand the sun, although it is useful and it warms your bones it normally is a deadly laser over here. And after rain it smells really good. 

regular rain is good too, but if it turns into a full on storm it becomes scary.

• 2 months later...

I mostly love really cloudy and cold weather. Something about that combination is wonderful to me. Makes everything feel more peaceful I suppose. I also love when it is rainy too, especially with thick cloud cover. The sight of the rain falling by street lights is one of my favorite things, same with snow falling around the lights. Snowy is my 3rd favorite, which I know is a very unpopular opinion for obvious reasons. 

• Brohoof 1

Usually I like it HOT; enough to cook the marrow in my bones. Preferably with little or no humidity. Strangely though, lately I’ve had a desire for cold weather. I just want to bundle up and be cozy at home.   

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

after rain, when everything is glossy and wet, I also adore fog/mist, it makes me very calm. And snow ofc, I used to hate snow and love summer but now I love snow and hate summer lol

image.png.2aaf479a61c2149681c3c4be82027393.png

I really like thunderstorms and cold temperatures. Rain/thunder is relaxing and the smell of rain is the best. I am just more comfortable in cooler air.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Interesting what I've read :)

I also enjoy rainy weather with some wind and temperatures between 10 and 20°C it just relaxes me and make feel comfortable. I don't mind some sunny days with blue sky, but having nothing but blue sky for weeks or even months with temperatures above my body temperature .. I really dislike it.

On 2020-08-20 at 4:59 AM, SparklingSwirls said:

Thunderstorms! :ticking: I love going for walks when it’s storming. I feel like Andy from Shawshank Redemption.

When I’m outside for a long period of time, cool, breezy, cloudy weather is best.

I'm fascinated by thunderstorms, so I can relate :)