Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

go away seb

See, I'm going on a road trip this Friday. The drive will take about 20 hours, so I need something to do during those 20 hours. So I'm looking for some good songs. I'm having difficulty looking for good ones. If you can, post a reply with a link to a good one. Thanks :3

I-i hope this is ok.

the woodentoaster remix

The Russian Gipsy Jazz cover

Oh dear i hope this isn't spam.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

See, I'm going on a road trip this Friday. The drive will take about 20 hours, so I need something to do during those 20 hours. So I'm looking for some good songs. I'm having difficulty looking for good ones. If you can, post a reply with a link to a good one. Thanks :3

if only I could just hand over my entire pony tunes collection, it sits right around 20.1 hours long. D:

ones I recommend:

Anything by JackleApp

Anything by Dr. Dissonance

Anything by NotACleverPony

Anything by ChainAlgorithm

Anything by MandoPony

argh...too many to list here...

Edited by Leatherneck

if only I could just hand over my entire pony tunes collection, it sits right around 20.1 hours long. D:

ones I recommend:

Anything by JackleApp

Anything by Dr. Dissonance

Anything by NotACleverPony

Anything by ChainAlgorithm

Anything by MandoPony

argh...too many to list here...

Now I know why I'm having a hard time finding pony songs. I don't know any of those guys (except for JackleApp)

• Brohoof 1

Now I know why I'm having a hard time finding pony songs. I don't know any of those guys (except for JackleApp)

If you need to know more I can scrounge through my list of pony music, these were just the ones that I was able to recall off the top of my head.

If you need to know more I can scrounge through my list of pony music, these were just the ones that I was able to recall off the top of my head.

Nah it's cool. I think I scraped about an hour of music off of Dissonance alone.

• Brohoof 1