Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Life Episode 11 and 12 discussion thread.

CastletonSnob

Spoiler

I'm actually surprised how Finn Tastic(sp?) actually turned out to be pretty cool

Probably the best batch of episodes so far, especially after last weeks rather lackluster offerings

(edited)

I've been liking Pony Life much more than I expected to. I think it hit its peak early on in the season but this week's episodes were good too.

Spoiler

It was especially nice to see Trixie in this.

Edited by Solar Power
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Solar Power said:

I've been liking Pony Life much more than I expected to. I think it hit its peak early on in the season but this week's episodes were good too.

Hide contents

It was especially nice to see Trixie in this.

Spoiler

Not to mention her interacting with the Mane 6. In FIM she began always hostile to them. Once Starlight came, they rarely were in the same spot at once. Same with her human self, but with Sunny instead of Starlight. Glad they are on friendly terms, in an alternate universe at least :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Good batch of episodes, I like how they handled...

Spoiler

Fluttershy learning that the Trail Trotters was all a lie. I didn't want her to never find out as much as I dislike The Liar Revealed cliche. Love how Finn delivers the moral too despite being a typical arrogant celebrity. ^_^

However, no mention of Starlight Glimmer in Trixie's debut episode disappointed me a bit, hope that she makes an appearance eventually. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Good batch of episodes, I like how they handled...

Reveal hidden contents

Fluttershy learning that the Trail Trotters was all a lie. I didn't want her to never find out as much as I dislike The Liar Revealed cliche. Love how Finn delivers the moral too despite being a typical arrogant celebrity. ^_^

However, no mention of Starlight Glimmer in Trixie's debut episode disappointed me a bit, hope that she makes an appearance eventually. :nom:

She has a toy, so maybe :huh:

image.thumb.jpeg.134eeec9a29e1635cf877b38a7794285.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...