Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your zodiac sign and do you believe in zodiacs?

Ittoni

My zodiac sign is cancer (why does the animal and the illness have to share the same word?). I don't believe into the zodiac signs. I also never read a horoscope. I more find the real constilations interesting and also usefull when I search something on the night sky (like a star or a comet like Neowise a few weeks ago). 

I love zodiacs and am somewhat of an astrology junkie haha. I am Aquarius (Sun) and Leo (Moon). My Venus and Mars are Aries and Scorpio. Hit me up. :Daydreaming: Lol. 

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm not a believer in zodiacs, but I am a Pisces. Imma wittle fishy.

I'm a Sagittarius, I think I remember seeing a post on the forums before that said something about if you were born later in the year, you may have less financial/economic success and it's interesting if you pair up like sag and caps personality traits and like idk, I don't think zodiacs are necessarily true, I think they are really vague, and with a big enough imagination you could pair almost every sign to the same person especially with changing circumstances, but the base way of describing horse man, really does fit me though xD but I think it went a lot closer with how I acted when I was younger, like I said about changing circumstances... 

Also I think the one thing it's been correct about is people I don't vibe with/connect with, but again, I'm from a small town, it's like these vague descriptions could be seen figuratively or literally, and some people bend over backwards to feel like they have a general sense of direction being given to them by someone else, "a sag would so say that" really?, brb need to go find that funny horoscope mock picture

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Scorpio, and I don't really believe in it but it's a conversation starter at least. Makes me a little uncomfy with the stereotypes behind the sign, but I guess I can be emotionally intense. :huh:

Edited by CinnamonPop

Yes and no. Also, it is sagittarius. The half-horse dude. Which is a pretty accurate description of myself, because of how much trouble I have to balance this crazy duality of mine. Similar to Pan. The half-goat dude from greek mythology. If feels like I have two hearts. And they are unstable, really unstable. I want to jump at the whole world. I am so fishy. So very fishy. Like capricorn. Or more like a unicorn. A firstborn unicorn. They say I am sicker than most. So, it must be true. Welcome to my world.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Cancer right here. I don't take zodiac signs too seriously, they're more of a "fun fact" to me that somewhat may describe me, but should be treated carefully to not fall into confirmation bias. 

Still sometimes such symbols can prove to be inspiring and there's no harm in seeking hope in them for as long as we're aware that what we are doing is not something real, just our own way to cope with reality. I can think of plenty things in spiritual that actually do connect to my personality and behaviour well and I do enjoy knowing that. I just don't let it get too much into my head, because ultimately I decide who I am. It's just - real or not - magic and spiritual topics can be interesting and fun so despite being an atheist I do enjoy having a little peek at them at times ;) 

• 10 months later...

I’m an October Libra, and yes I do believe in the astrology and fates behind it. I always enjoy reading it. As a Libra most of the descriptions I read are accurate. The only few things I don’t agree about me being a Libra is that “Libra are all-loving and indecisive”. I can be diplomatically fair but I’m not stupid. If I see wrong I will not hesitate to bring it to the table and have it settle accordingly. I’m not an indecisive person since my intuition and my objective is solid since I have a clear image in what I want and how, to achieve it.