Jump to content

Equestria Girls is allegedly continuing


Steve Piranha

Recommended Posts

I’ve stumbled upon this picture in my most recent visit to Derpibooru 

image.png.93ddf1f064b72c29334a714313299a7c.png

Despite they are celebrating it, I’m still skeptical. Can anyone confirm if this is legit :huh:?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't realize there were "seasons" for Equestria Girls. With 70 shorts, many of which I've yet to see, it's surprising they didn't actually produce a spin off TV show. I always thought there was just never the demand, but given the people I've met on the forums, I can't say that's entirely true. Maybe it was something they wanted to make but the original show took up too much time and resources to make it possible. Must have just been profitable enough to justify, but I don't see how making more would work with FIM being over in its current state at least.

Might be a little funny to have Sunset go through the portal only to find herself in the crazed world of Pony Life and watch her reaction to the destruction of her homeland.

Not seeing any news for what the future holds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feels a take fake-y to me. Really feels like it came out of no where, and the tweet just feels...random, if you will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t play with my emotions. I just want a proper conclusion. Even if I thought Holidays Unwrapped was better than The Last Problem

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Megas said:

Don’t play with my emotions. I just want a proper conclusion. Even if I thought Holidays Unwrapped was better than The Last Problem

 

I hope this is real but I’m not getting my hopes up. :sunny:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

I think this has been confirmed to be fake.

I have yet to confirm either

 

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I didn't realize there were "seasons" for Equestria Girls. With 70 shorts, many of which I've yet to see, it's surprising they didn't actually produce a spin off TV show. I always thought there was just never the demand, but given the people I've met on the forums, I can't say that's entirely true. Maybe it was something they wanted to make but the original show took up too much time and resources to make it possible. Must have just been profitable enough to justify, but I don't see how making more would work with FIM being over in its current state at least.

Might be a little funny to have Sunset go through the portal only to find herself in the crazed world of Pony Life and watch her reaction to the destruction of her homeland.

Not seeing any news for what the future holds.

The only thing that MAY support the possibility of EG continuing in some form, is that there are a new line of pastel human toys released alongside Horse Life toys :huh:.
For the love of Queen Twilight, give me a motherfuking confirmation already :yuck:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 said:

“Start premier season 3 in last year” lol what 

I know, weird. Possibly English ain’t their first language.... or could it be fake :Cozy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm definitely leaning more towards this being fake. Fans have gotten very crafty at forging G5 leaks, screenshots, and character models. Would not get my hopes up over a tweet that was very likely made by a person who doesn't even know English as a first language. :mlp_maud:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks rather fake. All that magnificent engrish makes me doubt harder about it being real at all. While they have typoed from time to time, they could never write things like that. The grammar is downright wrong, so my guess is this is a fake poster made by that tweeter account.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, gotta agree with the others. This report you found looks as legit as a Snips, Snails, and Sunset's copied-and-glued-on "evidence" against Twilight from EQG1.

  • Brohoof 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Yeah, gotta agree with the others. This report you found looks as legit as a Snips, Snails, and Sunset's copied-and-glued-on "evidence" against Twilight from EQG1.

That's a really good way of putting it, and I couldn't have said it better myself. 

I'm not getting my hopes up over anything until something is 100% confirmed :o 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This definitely looks fake which is a shame but there will be those out there who will believe this to be real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...