Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the Pony Life Series Any Good?

luvvva.bxbymiyah

I just found out they have a new mini series called, "Pony Life", after FiM ended. Is the pony life series any good? I personally only watched a few clips on Youtube, but how is it really in terms of the plot line? Is it intricate compared to FIM or a bit different?

3 hours ago, princessxrainbowdash said:

I just found out they have a new mini series called, "Pony Life", after FiM ended. Is the pony life series any good? I personally only watched a few clips on Youtube, but how is it really in terms of the plot line? Is it intricate compared to FIM or a bit different?

Don’t expect something deep nor meaningful as FIM. I see it as entertaining enough. I mostly care for new characters and VAs

Not as bad as it could have gone. Lemme tell you, even the darkest side of the fandom has come to terms with pony life and a good amount are enjoying it. Is simple and silly and the plots are very shallow, but they have good jokes from time to time. Not a must watch, but an ok appetizer in the meanwhile as we wait for the next pony movie.

• Brohoof 3

It’s nothing substantial, it’s incredibly simplistic, characters and plots have the depth of a puddle. And that’s perfectly okay. It’s not the main show and it doesn’t try to be big like the main show, it doesn’t need to be, and in many ways I actually feel it helps to Pony Life’s benefits. Some characters have a lot that feels familiar, others aim to stand out from their old counterparts. There has yet to be anything that actively pisses me off. It’s focused more on jokes and simply being fun, as opposed to having it’s head lodged up its own ass like the show in its twilight years. 

If nothing else it’s the most I’ve enjoyed Pony in a while, and am enjoying it way more than S9

• Brohoof 3

Really? I like it a lot though... Its funny and weird at the same time....fluttershy is more pinkie and pinkie keeps on exploding into confetti ( i guess to appeal to the children).... I guess their roles got reversed or something and the witty lines ussually aurprise me alot.

@princessxrainbowdash

Asking others their personal opinion on the series would be better executed through a status update or blog. The Pony Life section in its entirety is designated for sharing opinions on each episode, theories, etc. To make a thread just asking for other’s thoughts isn’t sufficient for a thread.

Locking.

• The topic was locked