Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There's also a huge project that's going on in the depths for 4chan called the Pony Preservation Project that has an even larger assortment of ponies that have been trained for this text to the speech program. I'd link it but sadly, the anons there can be extremely toxic. 

15.ai is a very effective tool for projects. Gonna use it for a music tutorial that I'll post on youtube. 

I've already messed around on that site a lot even before it went down for that extended maintenance for like, two months, and it is quite fun! It looks like we're back to only having Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy again, but they'll probably be re-adding the other characters at some point later once the AI for them is re-trained. I can sit there for hours and just mess with it, it's really fun to have Twilight say some super wacky things :laugh:

4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I've already messed around on that site a lot even before it went down for that extended maintenance for like, two months, and it is quite fun! It looks like we're back to only having Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy again, but they'll probably be re-adding the other characters at some point later once the AI for them is re-trained. I can sit there for hours and just mess with it, it's really fun to have Twilight say some super wacky things :laugh:

Well, I lost my computer and I can’t get the voices to work, so…

27 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

There's also a huge project that's going on in the depths for 4chan called the Pony Preservation Project that has an even larger assortment of ponies that have been trained for this text to the speech program. I'd link it but sadly, the anons there can be extremely toxic. 

15.ai is a very effective tool for projects. Gonna use it for a music tutorial that I'll post on youtube. 

Imma check that out!

54 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@SWBMN

Also, I've started to create audio that can replace in-game speech for The Crew 2. I'm not even close to being halfway done with it. 

You’re modifying a game?

35 minutes ago, Vefka said:

It's finally working! It has been under maintenance for 2 months and I almost forgot about it

It doesn’t work on my phone, not to mention I have another computer, so I might either try it on one of them, or wait until I get the other one back.

4 minutes ago, SWBMN said:

It doesn’t work on my phone, not to mention I have another computer, so I might either try it on one of them, or wait until I get the other one back

Yeah it doesn't work on my phone either. Keep throwing server error

• Brohoof 1

Eventually I will have three computers. Essentially, I will be using all of them for the same things like Minecraft, videos, music, and more.

That involves projects made with text to speech  voiceovers from 15.ai.

7 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Does anyone else have the nerve to say that it's really funny to make ponies swear? I'm kind of hooked on making Twilight say naughty things.

^_^

Ugh...I unfortunately hate it...it makes me cringe. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ugh...I unfortunately hate it...it makes me cringe. 

I don’t like cuss words either, but in some discord servers and/or communities of any kind, we have to deal with it.

• Brohoof 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

15 (the project's creator) tweeted recently. We still don't know when the site will be up, but we know it's not dead. Seems like a lot of people are upset at him for not giving updates (like 4/5 answers to his tweets are people complaining :/).

• 1 year later...