Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Disney Parks have you visited (or wish to)?

Dreambiscuit

Have you been to a Disney Park before? If so, which one(s)? Do you have a favorite? Do you plan to visit one or more of these parks in the future? Please tell about your experiences and any future plans as well!

• Brohoof 1

@TheRockARooster®️ I'll be ready and waiting to give you a VIP tour! (If things ever get back to normal here again!)

@TomDaBombMLP Ooh, very nice! I've never been to Disneyland Paris but I drool at the idea! I've been to Disneyland (California) and Walt Disney World, but have yet to branch out overseas. Orlando is great at Easter (but bring a rain coat, it gets wet!) 

• Brohoof 1

I've never been to a Disney park before, I was never wealthy enough to do so (fly to France, stay there a night, pay for the park tickets, buy food there, etc.). I think Disney parks seem fun but I'd rather visit the Studio Ghibli one being built now than any Disney park in the world.

I don't have visited any Disney Park yet. The next Disney park is in Paris. And from my home to Paris is a 5 hour car drive. And to be honest, I am not the biggest amusement park fan. I was once in the Phantasialand near Cologne and it was for me actually more boring than exciting because with my back problems, the rides are not that ideal for me. And I guess in the Disneyland, it would be the same. I mean, on the other side, Disneyland is definitelly one of the most special amusement parks, especially when I think about the fact that Disney a really important part of my childhood was. But I also don't think that the costs and the long travel would be that worthwhile for me. But when I would be on a travel to Paris (or Orlando or Anaheim) with friends to see this city, and they also would want to go to the Park, I think I would go with them. But just for the Park not. 

• Brohoof 1

Went to Disneyland in California in '06 I think, had a pretty good time. Was most excited for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride but they were remodeling it for the movies so it was closed. Oddly enough, across the street were these restaurants with performances and I opted for the medieval one rather the pirate one. Enjoyed Universal Studios next door more. Would like to go back someday, but not anytime soon.

• Brohoof 1

Disneyland paris - twice
one time with friends
one time only my mother :P (this was during a time of heavy depression and she finally understood i wasn't joking)

• Brohoof 1

I went to the one in Florida when I was really young. I don't remember anything about it at all. I was far too young.

I like Disney franchises okay, but I don't really have a desire to go to a Disney theme park, TBH.

13 hours ago, Cagey said:

I’ve been to Disney World several times, but I’ve always wanted to go to Disneyland in California to compare. 

Disneyland in California isn’t as extensive as Walt Disney World, which has that whole enormous complex and its own highway system. Disneyland only has the original park and California Adventure, but it’s still my favorite for a variety of reasons. Both coasts have something unique and wonderful to offer, so I hope you get a chance to compare them someday.

As for me, I’ve been to Disneyland (Anaheim) hundreds of times and WDW about six times. I really want to go to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea; they look so exciting. :sunbutt: 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

That park looks SO cool! The videos I've seen make it look AMAZING! :o

It's surprising how many people say it's the best Disney park OF THEM ALLl! I might have to look into this... :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

It's surprising how many people say it's the best Disney park OF THEM ALLl! I might have to look into this... :ooh:

Tokyo DisneySea is getting a Tangled ride so this might make possible future park rankings difficult. :oh_golly:

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Tokyo DisneySea is getting a Tangled ride so this might make possible future park rankings difficult. :oh_golly:

Not difficult at all. If they have Tangled, THEY ARE THE GREATEST PARK OF THEM ALL:yay:

I'm packin' mah bags! :mlp_pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Tokyo and Paris. I enjoyed tokyo more and the rides were mostly empty since it was a rainy day. Paris is decent but felt like less rides. I think I do prefer universal studios tbh haha. But disneyland would be fun to go back to would love to visit the ones in America 

Edited by flurry

Disney Land in Paris. It was fun, but France is not very friendly to non French speakers. Navigating the subway was a horror! Once being there, everything was too expensive, even the cheap things!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Been to both Disney World in Florida and DisneyLand in California.

I do hope to go back to DisneyLand though, maybe in a year or two. :O

Edited by CookieCakes
  • Brohoof 1

I have never been to any Disney park and I never want to. For one, I can’t ride any of the rides due to me getting motion sickness easily. Second is because they are pretty expensive to get in. Finally, I’m just not that big of a Disney fan for me to care about such places.

@Sonic Shimmer I’m sorry you had your plans sidelined. Hopefully everything will open up by next year. I had to cancel my travel plans this year but hopefully I can try again soon. I want to go to Tokyo Disneyland too.

@flurry Tokyo has a serious rainy season. But having nice short lines never hurts!

@Splashee® One the nice thing about it is that all the cast members there have to be proficient in English, so once you get to the park, things should improve in that respect. Getting there is another matter…

• Brohoof 1