Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What kind of mask do you have?

Dreambiscuit

Since everyone is apparently being forced to wear these things, might as well wear one with a personal touch. I’ve seen all kinds of different styles, colors and patterns. Do you have a mask customized to reflect your personal interests, or something generic straight out of the box? I have one with Disneyland attraction logos on it (see below). How about you?

image.thumb.png.392ded49e45b4cb3cf4feaf69bbfdb0b.png

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster®️ said:

I've not got any masks at the moment, Dreamy.

But when I do, they'll most likely be normal ones.

You're lucky you're not required to wear one! It's mandatory where I live. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was thinking of buying Bane's mask and then just sewing an N95 patch on the inside to make it legit.Bane.jpg?fit=1405,695&quality=80&strip=i

I was even thinking of buying the coat, too, and making it a proper cosplay.  I dunno... lotta money...

• Brohoof 5

Mine is just a fairly simple black one. I can't be bothered drawing any more attention to it than is necessary. Already feels wierd enough walking into a bank with half my face concealed.

• Brohoof 1

I only wear that usual one-way masks like these: 

IMG-1347.JPG

Nothing special, but it fullfilled his purpose. And that is for me the only important thing. I am happy when these whole Covid-19 thing is over because writing a exam with such a mask is not really nice. 

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

IMG-1347.JPG

Same here. I don't have a job and my classes happen every so often so I rarely have to go anywhere indoors.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

IMG-1347.JPG

Nothing special, but it fullfilled his purpose. And that is for me the only important thing. I am happy when these whole Covid-19 thing is over because writing a exam with such a mask is not really nice. 

Same. Before I got a few of those, I just used a bandana.

2 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

I dunno... lotta money...

For you.

• Brohoof 1

A black one. Simple and fits to the rest of my outfit anyway. :Tempest:

So far, I didn't see a person who choughs correctly. They would just cough into the mask, if they wear one or their bare hands. Kids and adults. It's weird, because I also saw this while walking past a fruit and vegetable stand. I see people touching around their faces all the time. Barely anyone takes this seriously. :o

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I wear one of those that has a valve on one side. Don't worry, I don't wear it alone, it has a cloth in between so the air just doesn't come out freely out of the valve. It's black. No logos it anything.

I also have a cloth one too. It has pointy teeth printed on it and it glows in the dark :squee:

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

You're lucky you're not required to wear one! It's mandatory where I live. 

Do you want to get yourself sick when you go among other people? Better to be safe than sorry.

3 hours ago, IronM17 said:

IMG-1347.JPG

Nothing special, but it fullfilled his purpose. And that is for me the only important thing. 

That's me too

13 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Do you want to get yourself sick when you go among other people?

I believe it's opposite, you wear mask to prevent viruses spreading from you

I have thick black mask, but it's hard to breathe with it on, so I often stick to one-way masks

• Brohoof 3

32 minutes ago, Vefka said:

I believe it's opposite, you wear mask to prevent viruses spreading from you

I have thick black mask, but it's hard to breathe with it on, so I often stick to one-way masks

My point is that you wear the mask to slow the spread of the virus. (I don't like it when people miss my point)

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I have an assortment of cloth ones with various patterns. My favorites are my Mickey and horse ones, but I don’t have them with me to take pictures right now.

Where'd you get the Mickey one because I am a Disney fan?