Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What kind of mask do you have?

Dreambiscuit

9 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Well, I was thinking of buying Bane's mask and then just sewing an N95 patch on the inside to make it legit.

I was even thinking of buying the coat, too, and making it a proper cosplay.  I dunno... lotta money...

I tried something like this. If we're in the apoc, might as well dress for it, so I was doing some "light" Mad Max cosplay with a rather menacing-looking mask to drive around with along with a pair of goggles. Seems outside of the nerd world though, general public just thinks it's Hannibal.

I also have some of these from Techycutie. Sadly seems they're not being sold anymore.

image.thumb.png.42e10a907e4ca480c58c86d2ebcab5a3.png

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, IronM17 said:

I only wear that usual one-way masks like these: 

IMG-1347.JPG

Nothing special, but it fullfilled his purpose. And that is for me the only important thing. I am happy when these whole Covid-19 thing is over because writing a exam with such a mask is not really nice. 

I have the same mask. >_>

1 minute ago, Pentium100 said:

I use a halfmask - similar to this one:

Halbmasken

much better than the paper one, reusable and the filter is FFP3 rated.

I'd prolly get one of those...I could cosplay The Purge.

I got a cloth one that I got for free from the hospital when I had to do some bloodwork for a trial I was on.  Been using that one when I go indoors to get my groceries and stuff.  It isn't exactly mandatory where I live but it's best to be on the side of caution, right?

I made one myself, a red plaid, a half green and gray. One plain black and white and one with a smiley face. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, CookieCakes said:

I have a FNaF one with Exotic Butters on it, which I love. LOL.

I want to get a few more, but which ones I dunno.

Ok that is so cool :wau:

Something I would have expected from resident FNAF fan @ExplosionMare :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

I have 3 masks. Two of which are used for work and one for all other public spaces. One is all red, one has a floral pattern on it with birds, and the other is just black with a toothy grin,

14 hours ago, CookieCakes said:

I have a FNaF one with Exotic Butters on it, which I love. LOL.

I want to get a few more, but which ones I dunno.

PLEASE tell me where you got it!!! I didn’t know those actually existed and now I want one :wub:

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

PLEASE tell me where you got it!!! I didn’t know those actually existed and now I want one :wub:

I got it off of Redbubble, lol. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a plain black one. I have breathing problems, but it's for the better in the long run.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1