Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general First time experiences today.

Dreambiscuit

Have you experienced anything for the first time today? It can be anything, big or small (and within tasteful limits). Maybe you tried a strange new food today, got a different haircut, or learned a new skill. Everyday ‘firsts’ are everywhere, so let’s hear what’s new in your life.

As for me, I’ve never posted a new thread on MLP forums before, but today I have. (If it gets locked I’ll have to try again with something new tomorrow).

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, TheRockARooster®️ said:

I started playing DOOM on the ‘Hurt Me Plenty’ difficulty and it’s been fun so far.

Personally, I prefer to play on 'Please don't hurt me, I bruise like an over-ripe peach' mode. Yeah, I'm a wuss when it comes to games. 

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

Personally, I prefer to play on 'Please don't hurt me, I bruise like an over-ripe peach' mode. Yeah, I'm a wuss when it comes to games. 

Nah, you’re no wuss.

I prefer to play on that difficulty but I wanted a bit of a challenge.

Got a call from my IRL friend needing help to go to the hospital for getting bitten by a mouse. That was an first time experience today!

I tried making mochi ice cream for the first time well it failed might try again but idk. I still have the mochi bits so I could try again tommorow but it got too sticky ;P

• 3 years later...

Today, for the first time ever, I wrote a letter to an administrative judge for an appeal regarding a denied application. I have a chance to get the decision reversed thanks to a wording technicality on one of the forms.

Edited by StarlightNyars