Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 in the real world

I have a question 

Let's assume that mane 6 teleport themselves from Equestria to our world

What is their opinion about our world and its technological level?

I am waiting for your answers 

Twilight is amazed by all of our scientific discoveries and subsequently horrified how entrenched they are with warfare.

Applejack enjoys our rich variety of apples and detail of agricultural practices.

Rarity takes delight in drawwing inspiration from the many cultures and styles suddenly available to her.

However, both resent how automated our world has become. Apple products and dresses are produced by the thousands under factory conditions. There are no character building tasks or outlets for creativity. Only the droning of machines and moaning of sweatshop workers in the name of efficiency.

Fluttershy is generally overwhelmed. She is fascinated by how advanced our Veterinary practices are and how there's readily available access to information on so many species. The ongoing destruction of habitats and limited action against climate change dissapoint her. She's caught between becoming an activist or coping through cat videos.

Pinkie Pie has so many venues to explore, but not before getting lost in the nearest supermarket. Just look at the dozens of cereal options! She'll eat her way into a diabetic coma while surfing through an app store.

Rainbow Dash goes fast with the fast things but becomes bored by the repetition of our daily lives.

In summary, they have mixed feelings. There's so much to marvel at, but an equal number of things to shake their heads over. Technology isn't evil, but it's not automatically good either. They wonder in confusion as to how we balance ourselves on a tight rope between unprecedented bliss amd self destruction.

As a bonus, Discord wouldn't bother coming along if invited. Not only have we done his work for him, but we managed to somehow do so while remaining boring.

• Brohoof 3

Twilight- Amazed by our world and it's history (and also horrified by it). She would consider studying more in a place like New York or London. Twilight would nerd out though, just like her brother Shining Armor and Spike (amassing a collection of comics books and whatnot). 

Rainbow Dash- Would fall in love with the planes immediately. I imagine she would be a huge plane photographer visiting airports across the world. Her favorite planes would be the Concorde, Boeing 747-400, 787 Dreamliner, Airbus A321, Airbus A220, Airbus A350 and the F-35. 

Fluttershy- Very excited and surprised to see the variety of fauna throughout the earth. She would have spent alot of time visiting forests and express her disappointment in the way the humans treat the planet and treat themselves. 

Pinkie Pie- Visit every candy store wherever possible, and (yes), photograph trains since she's a huge railfan. 

Applejack- Appreciation for agriculture and would participate in some it herself. 

Rarity- Fashion designing all the way. I imagine she would bring some fabrics and other material back to Equestria to export. 

Another thing (all of the Mane Six): Lots and lots of press attention. Won't be surprised if they are greeted with paparazzi at every public event they go to. 

20 hours ago, George150 said:

I have a question 

Let's assume that mane 6 teleport themselves from Equestria to our world

What is their opinion about our world and its technological level?

I am waiting for your answers 

And I am waiting for you answer!

I think they would feel very out of touch. And slightly disoriented. Probably ask a lot of questions about their god Hasbro

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Splashee I accept the Challenge:  

Twilight Sparkle would be amazed by our level of technology and knowledge and would probably spend her days in our libraries learning about our civilization. However, she would be sorrowed by many things especially the lack of friendship and harmony in our world, how violent our species are in contrast to the ponies of Equestria, our level of ignorance about the world and how it works and last but not least how sometimes we consider some things to be valuable like money fame, etc. but in reality they are meaningless.

Fluttershy would be excited by the level of diversity and complexity our planet has in terms of flora and fauna. Still, she would instantly be horrified and scared when she would learn about how much destruction we inflicted on the environment and the lack of kindness in our world.

Applejack would be excited by the richness of our agricultural products but her happiness would be abated for our lack of family values and the industrialization of agriculture.

Rarity would be excited by the high level of fashion in our world and would instantly participate in a fashion parade with her gorgeous dresses and chilling out in a five star hotel with spa,pool,jacuzzi.I predict that her favorite song would be:

Rainbow Dash would instantly fall in love with rockets and planes and would love tom cruise and spy movies 

Pinkie Pie would fall in love with practicaly everything our world has but particulary our addiction to sweets 

In conclusion The mane 6 would find our world very similar to Equestria but with a more cons than pros