Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Cartoon Network City

ggg-2

• The title was changed to Cartoon Network City

Yesssss I remember this

All the CN cartoons were in one world. They’d go on about their daily lives. Sometimes some characters across different shows would interact :ooh: . This was... probably late elementary to middle school for me.

They were all good :fluttershy: . The PPP, EEnE, CCC (jk :P ), Samurai Jack, Foster’s home (great one), etc.

Ah yes the CN City era, I loved the bumpers when that was up. Perhaps my favorite of all the bumpers was the Teen Titans one, specifically the one that depicted the Titans Tower. Some of my favorite shows from this era were Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Teen Titans, and Codename Kids Next Door.

Edited by Flow

Man I miss late 90s, early 20s cartoon network. They had such good cartoons back then. Swat kats, pinky and the brain, Jonny quest, samurai Jack, Jonny bravo, cow and chicken, I am wealse, scooby doo, powerpuff girls, the mask...

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, WWolf said:

Yesssss I remember this

All the CN cartoons were in one world. They’d go on about their daily lives. Sometimes some characters across different shows would interact :ooh: . This was... probably late elementary to middle school for me.

They were all good :fluttershy: . The PPP, EEnE, CCC (jk :P ), Samurai Jack, Foster’s home (great one), etc.

What's CCC? :huh:

8 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

What's CCC? :huh:

Just an acronym I made up since there’s already the power puff girls and Ed Edd and Eddy with acronyms :P . Thought it’d be funny to make up a 3rd fake one. It means nothing.

7 hours ago, zerox said:

Man I miss late 90s, early 20s cartoon network. They had such good cartoons back then. Swat kats, pinky and the brain, Jonny quest, samurai Jack, Jonny bravo, cow and chicken, I am wealse, scooby doo, powerpuff girls, the mask...

Cow and chicken and i am weasel is one show right?

7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Cow and chicken and i am weasel is one show right?

Well it was one show in the begining. It became a sperate show if I remember correctly. They had their own intro.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...