Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pencil Pouch and Granite Rose (and maybe Thorns)!

ExplosionMare

• 3 weeks later...

@Sparklefan1234

He doesn’t trust anypony. He sees everypony else as somepony trying to destroy his plans for me. It’s the worst with loved ones since they’re the ones that try to help me. I don’t normally pay attention to him when he’s like this, but sometimes, it’s hard not to see somepony as suspicious, even if they really have no bad intentions.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@abrony-mouse

I want to inspire other ponies with my art! Art communication is very important to me.

I’m living my purpose now, which is to cultivate and sell flowers. It lets me work outside and travel on occasion, which is actually kind of fun. I really love my flowers, too, they’re like my “foals” as my friends say.

>:)

...I don’t know the full extent of what Thorns wants, but it probably involves something horrible for me...

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

S-sure, as long as it doesn’t have gasoline in it.

@Sparklefan1234

Hi Rarity! I have lots of art projects that I do when I’m not making commissions. Mostly I like to make comics and design characters but sometimes I like to just make things to hang on my wall.

I only do work projects. I spend a lot of time designing flower beds for my shop. The designs are mainly for visual appeal, nothing else.

*Thorns rolls his eyes*

Unless tormenting me is one of his projects, Thorns doesn’t have any. He doesn’t care for things like that.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Pencil Pouch said:

Hi Rarity! I have lots of art projects that I do when I’m not making commissions. Mostly I like to make comics and design characters but sometimes I like to just make things to hang on my wall.

I only do work projects. I spend a lot of time designing flower beds for my shop. The designs are mainly for visual appeal, nothing else.

I don't do commissions but I love making things for my friends! Do you have a favorite "gift" that you've made for somepony else? 

@Sparklefan1234

Granite and I love to exchange gifts on occasion! Normally he’ll bring a bouquet to my house and I’ll give him a drawing of it.

She helps fill my house with art and I give her something to look after. It’s our way of improving each other’s quality of life. That, and we just like to surprise each other sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Pencil Pouch said:

@Sparklefan1234

Granite and I love to exchange gifts on occasion! Normally he’ll bring a bouquet to my house and I’ll give him a drawing of it.

She helps fill my house with art and I give her something to look after. It’s our way of improving each other’s quality of life. That, and we just like to surprise each other sometimes.

Aww, that's awesome! What are your all-time favorites from your exchanges?

@Sparklefan1234

Once, I was able to breed an amazing bunch of white lillies with red tips inside the petals. Pencil did a great job with the colors on her drawing of them! I could tell she really liked them.

Hehe, it’s true! I really did like them. I used to stare at them for hours and just admire them. They were definitely my favorite flowers of all time.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Granite Rose said:

@Sparklefan1234

Once, I was able to breed an amazing bunch of white lillies with red tips inside the petals. Pencil did a great job with the colors on her drawing of them! I could tell she really liked them.

Hehe, it’s true! I really did like them. I used to stare at them for hours and just admire them. They were definitely my favorite flowers of all time.

Are you each other's special somepony? :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Cali said:

@ExplosionMare

There ain't no gas in this one. So Pencil Pouch, how did you get your cutie mark? 

Thank Celestia! *noms the donut*

I got my Cutie Mark when I gave a drawing to a friend in school. I was very young when I discovered my passion for drawing. It was then that I knew that I wanted to draw for ponies for the rest of my life, which is what I get to do now!

• Brohoof 1