Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pencil Pouch and Granite Rose (and maybe Thorns)!

ExplosionMare

38 minutes ago, Pencil Pouch said:

Hilltops and fields of grass are easy to draw and grass always has multiple colors in it, so it makes it fun to draw.

Scribble some green on the bottom of the page = "Grass!" or do you try to go into more detail?

• 3 weeks later...

@Sparklefan1234

My favorites are Fluttershy and Rarity! Fluttershy is really kind and caring and Rarity inspires me since she’s so artistic.

I like AppleJack because she likes to work hard out in nature like me. Rainbow Dash is neat, too with the way that she performs in the air.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Pencil Pouch said:

My favorites are Fluttershy and Rarity! Fluttershy is really kind and caring and Rarity inspires me since she’s so artistic.

*Hugs* Thank You ever so much for your kind words, My Dear. I am always filled with elation whenever somepony says that I inspire them in some way. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-04-23 at 5:00 AM, Granite Rose said:

I like to do both! I draw a lot since that’s my job, obviously, but writing is pretty fun too!

Are you a fan of the "crime" genre? I absolutely adore an exciting mystery. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

No, not really. Normally I prefer slice of life, comedy, or tragedies. I don’t read/write tragedies very often cause I have to be in a good mood for those.

:/

If you haven’t already guessed, Thorns finds all my genres boring. He doesn’t really read, but if he did, I imagine he’d be into crime and horror.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@Starforce
I like any type of snack food, especially pretzels!

Strawberries, but if we’re referring to meals, vegetable fritters are my absolute favorite!

*smirks*

If Thorns could eat, I’d imagine he’d be very similar to a vampire or a spider and suck the blood out of creatures.

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 1