Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Coronavirus hadn't been a thing in the last 5 months , what would you have done?

Reecejackox

I would have been working and saving up for the vacation I was going to have taken in August. I had to cancel my trip because I won’t pay full price for half the experience with everything limited or closed altogether. But on the plus side of it, it made me aware of other opportunities to travel abroad next year, so I’ll focus on the positives.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This virus while being in a high risk group has not had as much influence on my life as you'd think it would. Mainly as I was isolated before just a continuation of being isolated might have went abroad I am certain I would have. Yet at the same time I don't know if there would have been any difference honestly. 

• Brohoof 2

On 8/5/2020 at 2:59 AM, You said:

And usual board game and TCG nights.

I am sure you do that anyways. Respond when you get back.

Corona doesn't affect friends meeting up. Friends have a responsibility to not meet if they have a risk of transmitting Corona. Else they are not very friendly

I probably would have worked more, which is a scary thought, considering I worked my ass off this year. But I'd probably be a lot happier, because the coronavirus really brought the world into quite a dour mood, and I wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore.

My life wouldn't be much different. Would be mostly at home, only going out when I have money and a purpose, which isn't very often. This pandemic has stressed me in others way though so I guess those stressers would not exist if this didn't happen or at least wasn't fully allowed to get out of hand.

I walked by one of my friends today, but I didn't stop to talk, instead walked awkwardly by at a fast pace. The Corona makes it possible to skip having to talk and waste time, but since so many have stopped bothering about it (who remember Corona, it was a virus from 2019, right?), It feels like I am using an excuse not to talk.

• 2 weeks later...

would have probably done something regrettable.  covid sorta saved me from making some horrible life decisions

being at home for some time made me think of my life and my future. thank god i changed. god knows what would i've happened

• 3 months later...

Still going to college(I’d be taking some sort of class) and hanging out on Main Street during the day. I used to go do something there lately. Whether shop, grab lunch or just hang out in the coffee shop. It got me out of the house. I’d go to one of the bars at night on occasions. 

I’d still probably be on third shift as well. The only reason I’m on a different shift is due to the way covid affected our business. We won’t have a third shift again for a few years.