Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I'm making pony video games.

DPBOX

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In 2015, my brother liked it. He told me some things about it, so I started watching it.

Hello, I just joined. I'm slightly autistic and have been into My Little Pony since 2015. I've seen every episode and special except Rainbow Roadtrip. I've seen My Little Pony: The Movie and the first 4 Equestria Girls movies. I haven't seen any of the shorter Equestria Girls specials. I also read a lot of My Little Pony fanfiction. I really want to read the comics but I haven't been able to yet.

I don't like Equestria Girls. I don't think humans belong in My Little Pony. I think the Equestria Girls are better off being Pokémon Trainers.

I'm in the process of making some My Little Pony video games. Most of them are ROM hacks of Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo, but I also made a pony RPG in RPG Maker. I have a Discord server where I show off all this stuff. Am I allowed to post an invite link here? Is there a place on these forums where I can show off my games?

I joined MLP Forums because I'll be able to get ideas for my games and feedback on them from a huge community of My Little Pony fans instead of a few Discord servers. I also might be able to ask for help from pixel artists to make sprites and animations for my games. Are there any pixel artists on these forums?

• Brohoof 8

@Calan

This is the Welcoming Plaza, which is designated for users to introduce themselves. Please contact the user via PM to keep off-topic comments away from here.

On 8/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, DPBOX said:

I don't like Equestria Girls.

Even after seeing the specials? The ones where they go pony are the ones that are maybe the best of the series :yay:

• 1 year later...

i like mlp and rpg games too. i also don't like equestria girls,i don't like the ponies as humans,and the creator of mlp fim does not have any involvement with equestria girls. i have a discord server too,and i would like to see the game your making and what it looks like.

4 hours ago, twidashfan1234 said:

i like mlp and rpg games too. i also don't like equestria girls,i don't like the ponies as humans,and the creator of mlp fim does not have any involvement with equestria girls. i have a discord server too,and i would like to see the game your making and what it looks like.

Well, click here or that link in my signature and come on in!