Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

heres my introduction offically

Floof the prismacorn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

i found it while looking for an mlp forum since i wanted to join one due to me wanting to rewatch friendship is magic

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i originally watched it when i was younger (i think either on the hub or discovery family first i can't really remember to be honest)

hello i am floof the prismacorn my forum name is from a character from rainbow rangers named floof who is a prismacorn though he can only actually say his name

didn't see this forum before but i still wanted to make this topic so users could know more about me

besides rainbow rangers and friendship and magic i am a fan of other shows and media such as pokemon

pokemon (for games i started playing since i got lets go pikachu and now also have shield) (and for the actual show my favorite one is the generation 5 pokemon anime)
thundercats roar ,power rangers (been doing a slow rewatch of the entire show) ,dragonball gt   and also glitter force to name a few of my media intrests

i'm also a huge fan of g3 and g3.5 my little pony

i have many uncommon opinions and i am always willing to hear the opinions of others

• Brohoof 5