Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya, all!

MikaCondria726

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through a basic Google search.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I stumbled on a "September" PMV on Youtube a couple of years back and I liked the song enough to look up what it was all about.

Hello everybody, I'll be honest and say that I've been a Brony for a long while, like, back when the Season 4 hiatus hit the fandom. I, however, have never tried directly interacting with the community at all (besides the occasional sketch/drawing I would post online.)

Well, that changes today.

I've seen a lot of people preach the welcoming and open-minded environment present in the community and while I never thought I'd spend more than a sparing glance at online forums and chat-rooms, a lot of recent events in my life have made me reconsider this decision. I've lost a lot of good friends over the past months and this show (and it's surrounding fan-work) is one of the thing keeping me afloat most of the time during these past years. I hope I can find that same relief by getting to know you all a bit more.

Anyways, sorry for this wall of text that is my welcome post on this forum. I hope we can all get along well!

65f.gif

• Brohoof 4