Vefka

Do you like the real non-inverted image of your face?

As you might know, we all see our face horizontally inverted in mirrors and get used to such appearance (unless you take a lot of selfies, then you should be used to both "versions" of your face). The mental image of “self” is flipped compared to how other people (and cameras) see you. That's the reason why so many people think they aren't photogenic.

So, do you like the real non-inverted "version" of your face? The easiest way to check would be just take a selfie, your phone will automatically invert it back

I personally don't like "real" me, it looks so off and bad

I don’t really like the ‘real’ me as much as the image I’m used to seeing in the mirror. It’s probably because I’m accustomed to one way of looking at it rather than there being anything particularly wrong with the non-inverted version. It’s interesting that I can look at others, both straight-on and in a mirror, and not notice any differences, but I sure can see the difference in my own crooked features, even at a glance. 

Love the real me actually perfect mix of genetics has lead to this. Kidding dudes I mean I like it you know so not much to say other then that. Then again I have a few scars and such other then that I have never really looked at myself thinking of that dudes.

I don't like either. I have body disphoria and also my face is skewed, I have my jaw to the side. I'm actually not bad looking even with all that, but the body in general is just a weird thing to me. Faces are weird. I don't like ears... eww.

I think about this and it really trips me up haha. I dunno, I feel the same about inverted and non-inverted me. Sometimes I think I look good and other days I look not so good. *shrugs* 

The only difference in the pictures is which side has more of my hair, so it looks kinda weird but doesn’t really matter to me. 

I don't really notice much of a difference when looking in a mirror to seeing myself how I really am. So I am fine with my "Real" self.

Ichigo's inner hollow is kinda an inverted image of himself. So of course I love the look of my own face so much, I spend countless hours modifying it and inverting the colors :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 2
  • Pondering 1

I did a test selfie and both sides were horrible :yay:

Maybe if I would stop making stupid faces at the camera...

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

I’m fine with my face.  I feel average really and have never really been bothered by my looks. 

I haven't tried yet. First I need a camera, and secondly, I need an invert function (very popular on cameras right?)

I guess I like the real image of my face, but not much really.

I like the real me...not that other guy... :kirin:

My phone camera isn't really all that great, so I think I look better when I see myself in the mirror :P. Certainly depends on the lighting too.

i prefer my non-inverted face

said nobody ever