Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if IDW makes a Sonic/MLP comic?

eddeams

I'd figure it'd be like the current Transformers crossover where they put focus on individual team ups(RD and Sonic, Twilight and Tails, AJ and Knuckles, etc.,)

On 8/12/2020 at 2:06 AM, eddeams said:

I want to happen just to see the resulting war between Sonic fans and bronies

I don't know if there are any war between the MLP and Sonic communities. An official crossover would be cool I think!

On 9/5/2020 at 3:24 PM, Splashee® said:

I don't know if there are any war between the MLP and Sonic communities. An official crossover would be cool I think!

Well, from what I've heard, there's some bad blood between the two fanbases. Probably because of the INSANE amount of crossover fanfiction between Sonic and MLP. (Hell, Sonic has had more crossovers with MLP than MARIO.)

• 2 months later...

It would be.....interesting. I don’t know. Since the change from Archie I’ve not kept up with the sonic comics. I don’t know what the characters are like. 

Archie Sonic I would have a hard time seeing work. I’ve not read the IDW series so I dk.

Regardless I would buy and support it.

• 4 months later...

I honestly would've preferred a crossover with the archie sonic cannon since they had a more established cast to work with and because a Princess Sally team up with Princess Twi would've been amazing.