Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cat for a Day

heavens-champion

Risk 8 of my lives to piss off some hoomans, then return to my remaining 1 at the end of the day :3
(Isn't that what cats do though? ;) )

Edited by SasQ

I would look for nearest kind human to get pets and scratches as it seems to be very nice :3
I would also try sleep in places where I know human body would suffer to figure out the secret behind cats' ability to be comfy in most non-comfy places and positions.  

• Brohoof 1

Might crunch down on a tasty bird or rodent. Sounds gross but have you seen the satisfaction on a cats face when it's caught some prey? Also, might not have anything else to eat so can't really blame hunger and instincts.

3 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

Probably sleep most of the day.

I'd floof those ears :ooh: .

Hmm

I'd go running around like crazy, hopping and climbing trees :P . Also roll around in the durt and play with catnip :fabulous: .

8 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Run around in random places and hiss at the people I don’t like, then come back to nap on random spots on the floor

You could explode and be an exploding kitten :yay: (that regenerates :please: ).

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, WWolf said:

I'd floof those ears :ooh: .

Hmm

I'd go running around like crazy, hopping and climbing trees :P . Also roll around in the durt and play with catnip :fabulous: .

You could explode and be an exploding kitten :yay: (that regenerates :please: ).

That joke will never die, will it? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It may be nice to nap a lot and enjoy being lazy, but if I’m asleep all the time I won’t have time to conspicuously avoid human affection and show how indifferent I am to it (unless I’m in the right mood of course). Then I’d go prowling about at night, leaving little dusty kitty prints on everyone’s car. At some point I’d condescend to let somebody feed me (I like Albacore, see to it!) :proud: That’s all, you may go now. 

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

It may be nice to nap a lot and enjoy being lazy, but if I’m asleep all the time I won’t have time to conspicuously avoid human affection and show how indifferent I am to it (unless I’m in the right mood of course). Then I’d go prowling about at night, leaving little dusty kitty prints on everyone’s car. At some point I’d condescend to let somebody feed me (I like Albacore, see to it!) :proud: That’s all, you may go now. 

I'm lazy all the time, Dreamy. ^^