Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why didn't all Mane 6 become Princesses in the End?

Splashee

It is almost obvious seeing how Hasbro wanted to make toys if the Mane 6 as Crystal Ponies, and as Rainbow Powered, to take the Princess route.

I know many would hate it, but why do you think Hasbro decided against it?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

It is almost obvious seeing how Hasbro wanted to make toys if the Mane 6 as Crystal Ponies, and as Rainbow Powered, to take the Princess route.

I know many would hate it, but why do you think Hasbro decided against it?

Riddles me too. The gameloft game even had the pinkie pie princess. I would have expected the mane 6 to end up alicorn with the route the show took around season 5. I guess the executives didn't think about milking the franchise with that last move and didn't force the writers to make a weak argument to alicornify the rest of the mane6 through season 9.

Who knows, maybe the IDW comics season 10 had that idea or something, or they will do it before the next movie arrives. Who knows and they will only come as alicorns in some of the last sets prior to g5 taking over.

• Brohoof 2

This was the ending I wanted. I wanted each of the main cast to become an alicorn and become the princess of their respective element.

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

This was the ending I wanted. I wanted each of the main cast to become an alicorn and become the princess of their respective element.

But, Twilight wasn't the princess of magic :wacko: . I had thought about what you said before though :huh: .

I think hasbro remembered holywars when they made Twi a princess, plus it would be too much even for the kids show

38 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I never understood why everyone separated in the end when season 4 clearly implied Twilight wouldn’t have to do anything alone

Isn't it the whole point of the last episode? You'll grow up eventually and have your own family and career, you won't be hanging out with your friends forever, but it doesn't mean you stop being friends

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Vefka said:

Isn't it the whole point of the last episode? You'll grow up eventually and have your own family and career, you won't be hanging out with your friends forever, but it doesn't mean you stop being friends

Exactly. I had friendships become less time for hanging out. But the early friendships I had were a part of who I am

It's nice to know that the Mane 6 still manage to find time to hang out on a regular basics despite their new responsibilities during the timeskip

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Because it cheapens the title of "princess" in their world. Not every pony can be a princess and Twilight's friends all had dreams that didn't involve becoming princesses. 

While what you say is true, is not like they cared about cheapening the alicorn status anyway. We have both Twilicorn and McFlurry as evidence.

And then again, we could argue Twilight never dreamed to become an alicorn to begin with

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely awesome replies!

I thought this topic was good about a year after the show ended, just to get some perspective. It still hasn't been a year yet, I know